Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko on Loss To Lopez: Nothing Honest About The Judging, It's About Being Bribed

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion4ever
    replied
    Originally posted by Lomadeaux View Post
    What in the **** are you little boys talking about??????? This **** is ****ing ridiculous to look at.

Who's SCARED? Teo gettin his ass beat up the second half of the fight?

You don't know **** about boxing you dumb little ******s.
    Your guy simply checked out of that fight early. He came just to lay down against Lopez who in my opinion is not all that good.

Leave a comment:

• Pacdbest2
    replied
    Loma should have won if he starts early. I scored it a draw. But I picked Loma to win, I just make a case for him.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    The dude literally said you have it 6-6 a draw if he won one of the first 6 rounds.. Which he did in the 2nd.

My scorecard was the EXACT same as Andre Wards and Teddy Atlas'..... As I've said before, If you gave it to Lopez by 1 round I wouldn't be angry.

When you the scorecards the way they were, it's embarrassing. To say that wasn't one of the closer fights in recent years and also wasn't a HUGE upset.. you little ****** boys are lying.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    God damn you little boys just can't accept anything. You're so blind and ****ing inexperienced in boxing its ****ing startling.......

Go ****ing jerk off to Canelo's score cards for ****s sake. Jesus christ.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    What a moron? Dude you spotted him the first seven rounds by fighting off the back foot without engaging or letting your hands go for fear of getting knocked out. Which was not your style.

You didn't start fighting until the eighth round and by that time the fight was essentially over as you would have needed a knockout in order to win the fight by giving up so many early rounds.

Mate, you did absolutely next to nothing to warrant a decision victory or a rematch. Teofimo Lopez didn't defeat you but fear did.
    What in the **** are you little boys talking about??????? This **** is ****ing ridiculous to look at.

Who's SCARED? Teo gettin his ass beat up the second half of the fight?

You don't know **** about boxing you dumb little ******s.

Leave a comment:

• Lomadeaux
    replied
    Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
    Fuck man, I'm pissed off at this POS. Sore loser. Look at his little bitchy ass aggression in his language. I didn't even need subtitles. He can't admit his ass was found out. Davis will take your head off.

Video looks recent too. Sore loser.
    You're such a blind hater it's ridiculous. The scorecards were a joke. Admit it. ****ing idiot.

You ****in *** boys on this forum have completely exposed yourselves.

Leave a comment:

• TernceBudCharlo
    replied
    Hahah what a bum, literally did not try until the second half of the fight

Leave a comment:

• Calibaloc
    replied
    Originally posted by RoadMan94 View Post
    No I wasn’t triggered, I also don’t believe you was triggered by what I wrote.

I’m trying to say that, this rampant racism in 2020, is mainly claimed by Deontay wilder and his fans, I watch Read and live boxing 24/7 and I ain’t seen too many of my favourite fighters bang on about been mistreat over their skin colour, especially recently! Maybe I’m under this rock dude. I never had an issue with you personally. I responded because I don’t think it’s fair, how it’s okay for black fighters FANS to openly mock white, Mexicans etc, other races of fighters. Because again it’s mainly the FANS.

I often see that if a BLACK GUY dare ever say anything NEGATIVE about a black fighter, then a bunch of “Triggered” casual fans go berserk on em and claim they ain’t “Really black” for not “backing their own”.

I’m not triggered in the slightest, but put a statement out on a forum that is you’re personal opinion, surely you aren’t surprised that somebody questioned you’re views?

I dunno where this animosity has built from, which I can sense oozing through your reply to me!! But it’s really not personal. Racism exists in every facet of this world, but it ain’t as one sided as you trying to portray. You have EVERY right to say what you did. And I have EVERY right to reply to you buddy.

Ain’t no epidemic of racism going on in this sport of ours. I see amazing black fighters get huge slots on tv all the time bro.

Enjoy you’re day/Night sir!
    Hope this hasn’t caused offence, as that really wasn’t the aim. These issues can never be fixed if they aren’t discussed. Just because somebody disagrees with you, doesn’t mean they’re “Triggered”. That’s a very Millenial thing to say, I’m presuming you’re pretty young? That’s okay, you’ve got a lot of learning to do, I was naive when I was younger.

Best advice I could give you is, go research the stats, go check out who’s champion of which division?,how many are black?, how many black fighters are in each governing bodies rankings? Once you do that, I think you’ll find that you’re claims are not substantiated whatsoever. If you’ve read til this point, you’ve done extremely well!!! Thankyou for you’re time and have a great night of boxing!

(Presuming you gonna watch Canelo-Smith!)
    Im not going to read all of that because your first sentence was such an overgeneralization, I know the rest of what you wrote would be nothing but pure nonsense.

I've seen your posts before. I know what youre about. Your essay you just wrote further proves that you were triggered. Go cry to someone else. Maybe a therapist?...

Leave a comment:

• HrNY
    replied
    Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
    You probably “stopped reading” a lot in life, which is why you are probably a bum. If you kept reading, maybe you would have gotten somewhere.

Lol “idiot”.

Read the context of the 120-108 comment. Bum.
    You said he's lucky it wasn't 120-108, no need to continue reading.

I'm the "bum" yet barely on here, while you've been a loyal bum ass for years and continue posting. You're repping a baseball player on a boxing forum, so besides being a bum you're also an idiot, good job

Yea, you're definitely getting the pussy and living the life. I'm so grateful I have other things to do than be on a forum talking to strangers for 14 got dam years. Congrats on your 14 year anniversary this December. Next year make sure to do something big for your big 15 years, and 5 years after that go do something for the big 20 you virgin.
    Last edited by HrNY; 12-21-2020, 10:29 AM.

Leave a comment:

• champion4ever
    replied
    What a moron? Dude you spotted him the first seven rounds by fighting off the back foot without engaging or letting your hands go for fear of getting knocked out. Which was not your style.

You didn't start fighting until the eighth round and by that time the fight was essentially over as you would have needed a knockout in order to win the fight by giving up so many early rounds.

Mate, you did absolutely next to nothing to warrant a decision victory or a rematch. Teofimo Lopez didn't defeat you but fear did.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X