Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who wants to see a Fury/Joshua fight in April in the Middle-East?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by deathofaclown View Post
    Same, don’t see the point in going if you can barely enjoy yourself, relax, or have a few scoops.

I’d definitely try to go to Vegas. I’d even go to Macau or somewhere like that if they did it there. At least you can make a fun trip of it.
    Macau’s crazy man. I go to Hong Kong a lot- or did before all the trouble and you can get a ferry over to Macau. I’ve had some great nights in Macau. If you like gambling and hookers it’s a great place to go.

Comment

Originally posted by Butt stuff View Post
      I'd be worried that AJ would lose to Usyk. Not a risk anyone should take! He's about to get bunged an unprecedented amount of step aside money.
      Two ways to look at it really..

If Wilder managed to convince the courts of his 3rd Fury fight then Joshua taking on Usyk is just another strong name on his resume.

Joshua is just as likely to lose to Usyk as Fury is to Wilder. Doubtful but could happen.

Likely that the Joshua Fury two-fight deal gets signed for 2021 with the potential that it happens after Fury Wilder 3/Joshua V Usyk.

Shame it may not be in UK. I'd bring out the big bank book to get quality seats. Maybe if any UK based guys are around and COVID hasn't fooked it - there should be a meet up LOL

Comment

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
        I’d rather see it in the UK tbh man, I just think it’s our one chance to have a genuine global super fight on our shores.

Obviously with all this Covid sh** it could be difficult though. If it’s a case of it happening abroad or not happening at all, I’d obviously rather it happen abroad in that case.
        I just don't want it in the UK while this pandemic is going on...... no travelling or restrictions and no fans.

F THAT rather than waiting for things to open up.

If you can't imagine the fans, the positivity that would bring to the UK post-pandemic..... the iconic images.

What fan of either fighter would want it in Cardiff in April under a roof with a few thousand fans from the local area?

F that. I am willing to wait under the circumstances....... not during a pandemic.

Edit: And about Eddie Hearn...... I seen an interview with one of his young fighters being trained by one of Hearns ex-coaches from the amateur boxing club he went to (British/Olympic registered) ....... **** that was years ago and can't remember the boxer or coach, but they reminisced about when Eddie was there......

Pretty lame evidence....... I'm sure Bellew was an amateur at the same time and mentioned it but I'm going back over 10 years here.

I just thought it was accepted...... too many people in British boxing and everyone knows all the gyms and fighters, he'd be exposed quick if it was a lie. Amateur boxing fights at that level are hard to find.... only British/Euro/World/Olympic level is documented, not amateur fights between boxing gyms.
        Last edited by Vinnykin; 12-18-2020, 07:13 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Froch_uppercut View Post
          No thanks. Too many things can change. I want it now.
          What's gona change? neither are old and there is a pandemic going on right now. My area just went to tier 3, 6 hours ago

Who wants to see the biggest fight in British boxing history with limited fans and while people are suffering and the UK is in the gutter?....... we don't even have a Brexit deal or know what the world will be like in the next 4 months.........

I think any rational person would wait for things to stabilise before putting on an event like this.

Saudi is no guarantee for travel and fans either.

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
            Because it’s going to be in the Saudi anyway. There will be plenty of fans.
            Like you can predict travel restrictions between countries in 4 months.

Are you a psychic or something? there are no guarantees on even British people being allowed to travel or if Saudi will get mass vaccination by then.

But I will concede you as you're obviously an expert.

Comment

Originally posted by Vinnykin View Post
              If Aj and Fury fight next it will not be for the undisputed as Usyk and the WBO are enforcing the fight.

I really struggle with opinions like yours as it goes against everything I know and what has been reported.

You would have been better off saying "I do not care about belts and want the Fury/Joshua fight next"......... that I can understand.

Usyk and the WBO have been waiting for 2 years.......... if Usyk does not agree to step-aside for 2 fights and wait another year then Joshua has to drop a belt (therefore it won't be undisputed).

I honestly do not care if it is for the belts, I am a Fury fan and I doubt he will even pay the IBF if Joshua goes in with that title... so only Joshua is chasing the "undisputed" and all the belts.
              This is another entirely wrong post . Usyk will be granted a WBO title fight after the undisputed fight takes place and A.J will relinquish it if Fury agrees to the fight ( yes it’s on him ) .

AJ is chasing the belts because he’s the only one who won i unified title fights to get them together . Usyk had his first heavyweight fight in late 2019, how has he been waiting two years ?

The forum should know this guy is terrified of this fight and will look for any excuse to hope Usyk somehow defeats A.J before he gets to Fury .

Comment

Like you can predict travel restrictions between countries in 4 months.

Are you a psychic or something? there are no guarantees on even British people being allowed to travel or if Saudi will get mass vaccination by then.

But I will concede you as you're obviously an expert.
                What are you talking about? There are no travel restrictions from here to Dubai at least. 25 of my friends some on 2 days notice travelled there for a mutual friend’s wedding who resides out there. Went and came back and no rubbish about quarantine. If you have travelled within this time you wouldn’t be in such a moral panic. Now if I put a pair of women thongs on and think like a pessimist then you are right the world may end in 4 months and definitely no one can travel and there won’t be a big fight .

Quiz time....... How many people landed in Saudi Arabia from the U.K. in the last 7 days? Also with the vaccinations going out in droves do you think COVID will be worse in 4 months than it is now? Or you have to be a psychic to answer?. By the way these are rhetorical questions so if you have to answer reply to my specially designated email

Crybabies 2020@hotmail.co.U.K.

Comment

If Aj and Fury fight next it will not be for the undisputed as Usyk and the WBO are enforcing the fight.

I really struggle with opinions like yours as it goes against everything I know and what has been reported.

You would have been better off saying "I do not care about belts and want the Fury/Joshua fight next"......... that I can understand.

Usyk and the WBO have been waiting for 2 years.......... if Usyk does not agree to step-aside for 2 fights and wait another year then Joshua has to drop a belt (therefore it won't be undisputed).

I honestly do not care if it is for the belts, I am a Fury fan and I doubt he will even pay the IBF if Joshua goes in with that title... so only Joshua is chasing the "undisputed" and all the belts.
                  Your first sentence ,look who is being a psychic now with incorrect information I must add .However, I’m not here to bust your balls...... continue

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
                    This is another entirely wrong post . Usyk will be granted a WBO title fight after the undisputed fight takes place and A.J will relinquish it if Fury agrees to the fight ( yes it’s on him ) .

AJ is chasing the belts because he’s the only one who won i unified title fights to get them together . Usyk had his first heavyweight fight in late 2019, how has he been waiting two years ?

The forum should know this guy is terrified of this fight and will look for any excuse to hope Usyk somehow defeats A.J before he gets to Fury .
                    Your post is entirely wrong :-

1. Usyk has to step-aside for TWO fights...... unless you think Usyk can be guaranteed a fight in-between by the winner? remember the rematch clause?

2. None of 1. has anything to do with Fury, conversely...... if Usyk has to step-aside it will be coming out of AJ/Hearns split (believe that).

3. AJ done well Beating the pretenders for those belts, none of them legit champions.

4. Watch Jonathan Ross tomorrow, or any Fury interview over the last 10 years...... he ain't scared of shiat mate, and neither is Joshua........ people that say he is or Joshua are are morons to me.

Welcome to the club...

Comment

Originally posted by Noelanthony View Post
                      What are you talking about? There are no travel restrictions from here to Dubai at least. 25 of my friends some on 2 days notice travelled there for a mutual friend’s wedding who resides out there. Went and came back and no rubbish about quarantine. If you have travelled within this time you wouldn’t be in such a moral panic. Now if I put a pair of women thongs on and think like a pessimist then you are right the world may end in 4 months and definitely no one can travel and there won’t be a big fight .

Quiz time....... How many people landed in Saudi Arabia from the U.K. in the last 7 days? Also with the vaccinations going out in droves do you think COVID will be worse in 4 months than it is now? Or you have to be a psychic to answer?. By the way these are rhetorical questions so if you have to answer reply to my specially designated email

Crybabies 2020@hotmail.co.U.K.
                      "Residents returning to Dubai still need to get approval before travelling. Those returning to other parts of the UAE no longer need to get approval
                      Visit and tourist visas are currently being issued by the Dubai authorities only. Tourists and visitors cannot travel to Abu Dhabi by air
                      Travellers coming from the UK to Dubai have the option to either present a negative COVID-19 Polymerase Chain Reaction (PCR) test before departure, which is valid for 96 hours from the date of the test, or to take a PCR test on arrival at Dubai airport
                      Travellers to the rest of the UAE must have carried out a COVID-19 PCR test within 96 hours and received a negative result prior to their departure (there are exemptions for Emirati citizens). Depending on your port of entry, you may also need to undertake a second test on arrival. Travellers entering Abu Dhabi are also required to wear a government-provided wristband, complete a minimum 14-day period of self-isolation or quarantine and have at least two further COVID-19 PCR tests during this period.
                      If departing from Abu Dhabi to the EU and UK, you will need to have a negative COVID-19 PCR test result taken within 96 hours prior to your departure. This no longer applies for travel from Dubai to the UK
                      If you’re travelling from the UAE to other countries that require a negative COVID-19 PCR test before arrival, you must have a negative test result within 96 hours of your departure from the UAE
                      You should check specific requirements with your carrier before you travel"

I don't need to get into any further debate with you :-

1. Dubai is in the U.A.E emirates and has lots of restrictions and they can change all the time.......... do not pretend you can guarantee what any country will be like, it goes against all the data of covid and restrictions each country applies.

https://www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-ad...-arab-emirates

Current regs for the random country you brought up, with the advice that it can change at any time and expect to stay longer

2. I'm not a pessimist, I'm a realist, and see the world pretty clearly....... obviously clearer than you at this point...... "It can go on in Saudi, I mean the U.A.E, which has different laws but I obviously have no clue what I am talking about"

3. I work for an oil company, in logistics.......... I am pretty clued up on where I can and can't work, over multiple continents.......... especially the middle-east....... so I will keep you updated on that day-to-day. A good rule is - if my job doesn't send me there, don't go.

4. How many of those people actually quarantine when returning home, even if they have symptoms....... these regs are just BS but you just have to go by the laws of each country, which are ever-changing......... just this year I've had 6 jobs cancelled in the week before I leave, due to this pandemic.

Excuse me for my "pessimism" but my experience and life is different to your friends that went to U.A.E........ I am sure there are plenty people that have that experience, like the 130,000 that went to Portugal this last summer......... good times.

Comment

Working...
                      X