No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Errol Spence-Danny Garcia: Afterthoughts

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    Google Kevin Iole yahoo sports talked Sean Gibbons of MP Promotions about Pac vs Spence. Info is there plus other boxing sites have already reported it.
    I've seen it now! Thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I've seen it now! Thanks!
      What do you think Bronx ? Spence ? How did he look to you? Pac -Spence next?

Comment

Before or after the "accident", Crawford beats Spence. Bud will do many of the things Porter was able to do, but he will do them on a higher level with much more violent precision. Spence looked good Saturday considering, but he was facing a very good fighter who doesn't have another gear. Crawford never hesitates to inflict punishment and has multiple gears.

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
          A bit sluggish, but great for someone who is supposed to be six feet under! It looks like Spence vs. Pac next? I think it's a mistake on Pac's part, but I'll buy it!

Comment

Originally posted by Fangedgrowl View Post
            A bit sluggish, but great for someone who is supposed to be six feet under! I also think Spence only has one more fight @ 147, maybe 2. It looks like Spence vs. Pac next? I think it's a mistake on Pac's part, but I'll buy it!

Comment

If tc vs spence don't happen bud needs to leave tr

Comment

Originally posted by Fighter78 View Post
                I thought Danny would win by knockout after catching Spence at some point...but Spence was incredibly tight with his upper body defense....just a great performance and what I take away from it is that Crawford/Spence is a legit 50/50 matchup now whereas before I had it 60/40 crawford as far as chances to win.
                Lol what?.....

Comment

Great write up! I sincerely do feel Crawford is faster and Spence hits harder
                  ! Crawford is a slow starter and that might decide d fight as Spence will rack up rounds in the early going and mid rounds will be shared by them 2. But late rounds might go to Spence due to caution from Crawford in effects of telling ****s from Spence. I see Spence wins

Comment

Bud vs spence.....Unifying 47 should be the goal....anything else is a cop out

Comment

As far as Danny Garcia is concerned; He is done as a championship title contender. He is now an official gatekeeper status.

I don't see where he goes from here other than fighting other gate keeping low risk high reward fighters like himself. He has to be the most overrated fighter in recent years.

He keeps getting title shot after title shot without so much as ever defeating anyone ranked in the top ten at welterweight. He said he was going to jump on Erroll Spence and test him from the opening bell.

However, we've all seen had that panned out as Erroll Spence was not at full strength or nor at his physical peak and yet he still dominated the fight.
                      Last edited by champion4ever; 12-08-2020, 08:26 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X