Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur: I'd Rematch Yarde if Money is Right - But I'm A-Side Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Arthur: I'd Rematch Yarde if Money is Right - But I'm A-Side Now!

Commonwealth light heavyweight champion Lyndon Arthur is willing to give a rematch Anthony Yarde - if the terms were satisfactory when it came to the money. This past Saturday night at Church House in Westminster, Arthur entered the ring as a big underdog and won a razor-close twelve round split decision to shock Yarde.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yarde needs to change stuff up. More sparring, more headmovement, less philly shell, more punch output

Comment

Be nice to see Lyndon at the Shakin Pitters/Spider Richards fight to shout out the winner.

Comment

Fair enough shout

Comment

Arthur vs Yarde was an entertaining fight. Been thinking about it, the rematch needs to happen. I'm favoring Yarde by stoppage in the rematch

Comment

How Ian John Lewis saw it as a 9 - 3 for Yarde is a fkn mystery.

Comment

Yarde deserves a rematch.

Comment

I don't have an issue this, as he deserve to be treated like he is the champion which he was prior to their first fight.

Comment

Originally posted by sammybee View Post
                  Yarde deserves a rematch.
                  Yarde deserves a new trainer and to come up the right way.

Comment

Rather not see Yarde given another chance. Barely did anything all night. Arthur not the most exciting but nice jab, I'd like to see him against one of the fringe contenders like a Jesse Hart type, or a UK fight with Buatsi/Johnson

Comment

Working...
                    X