Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arthur: I'd Rematch Yarde if Money is Right - But I'm A-Side Now!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pretty sure a rematch will happen, it's the biggest payday for Arthur.

Comment

Not entirely thrilled at the prospect of watching this one again if I'm being entirely honest

Comment

Floyd did irreparable damage to this sport. Now even the most fringe guys in boxing have become prima donas who think they are A-sides in meaningless, no-money fights. Good grief!

Comment

Wow....ol' fish eyes Warren is just losing all the way around eh? 2 hypes beaten in 2 weeks...although yarde is a MUCH better fighter than Dubois by a mile.

Comment

If Yarde had beaten Arthur there'd be no rematch so tell old fish eyes where to go with that ****. Noone interested in seeing a rerun anyway. Arthur should tell Warren to move him on and up.

Comment

I didn't hate it but I'm not sure why I didn't hate it. I mean one guy jabbed his way through the fight one handed, he threw what 2 rights all fight.
              I'm not sure I'd want to watch that again.

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
              Arthur vs Yarde was an entertaining fight. Been thinking about it, the rematch needs to happen. I'm favoring Yarde by stoppage in the rematch

Comment

Originally posted by Coqqos View Post
                Yarde needs to change stuff up. More sparring, more headmovement, less philly shell, more punch output
                He poses a little too much for his own good.
                He probably needs a good trainer.

Comment

Working...
                X