Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Would Beat The Sh-t Out of Jake Paul!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

jake paul exposes her. too much power.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
      jake paul exposes her. too much power.
      He would sleep her worse than that NBA guy and I'd put big money on it.

Comment

Originally posted by Earl-Hickey View Post
        He would sleep her worse than that NBA guy and I'd put big money on it.
        she'd get the nate robinson treatment then jake paul would get crucified on twitter for knocking out a woman

Comment

Originally posted by vitruvian View Post
          Make it happen! I'd pay for that fight lol
          Some reason I would also...

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
            she'd get the nate robinson treatment then jake paul would get crucified on twitter for knocking out a woman
            Thats why the fight will never happen. He loses is just as bad.

Comment

It’s funny...a bunch of mentally stunted men who just hate Jake Paul in this forum truly believe a woman is going to take out a full grown muscular man with some talent. Sorry gents but a woman isn’t whooping on a grown ass man...GTFOH

Comment

He would brutally and quickly KO her. Shes a ****ing woman for gods sake.

Comment

Check out this two-time Olympian boxer and world champion calling out a novice and thinking she's tough.

It would be cute, were this woman acting like a woman........ but every time she speaks I think she is a man, and she becomes even uglier to me.

This is embarrassing for women's boxing.

Never mind the fact I think she gets chinned and couldn't even make him blink with her pitty-pat nonsense.

Comment

Jake Paul’s two “professional” opponents were pathetic lol. To suggest he’s some sort of force after beating them exposes you as a know nothing idiot.
                    Just being honest.

First opponent came out with his legs comically wide. Looked like he was imitating a crab doing the splits.

Second opponent elected to literally run into power shots over and over. If anyone runs into your power shots then you would look like a knockout artist as well because your power becomes magnified.

He’s nothing. Get over it. Shields would whoop his ass.

Comment

She should have more respect . Jake paul isnt the greatest but i give jake paul this ,he actually trains and respects the sport .

He has a used a platform to bring attention to boxing and is making money hustling. I cant hate on that.

If he were to fight her, yes she is more experienced and more skilled but he is bigger and stronger and if he were to hurt her or ko her like nate robinson he would be hated on . Its a lose lose situation.

I wouldnt even respond to her if i were him and she needs to stop hating on him ,shame on her .

Comment

Working...
                      X