Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Claressa Shields: I Would Beat The Sh-t Out of Jake Paul!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
    I’m sorry if you were raised to be a passive moisty millenial pumpkin ****e soy boy who feels women can do anything men can do but I hate to be the bearer of bad news.....she isn’t “whooping” a grown ass man in excellent shape. Isn’t happening
    I can see where you’re coming from but I’m not that guy. I’m a realist. You’re the other guy. The one who doesn’t understand boxing as well. Just because you’re male doesn’t mean you’re gonna beat one of the best female boxers in history.

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      I can see where you’re coming from but I’m not that guy. I’m a realist. You’re the other guy. The one who doesn’t understand boxing as well. Just because you’re male doesn’t mean you’re gonna beat one of the best female boxers in history.
      Nah....that can't be a thing

The sport would never allow the ''best female boxer, yada yada'' to ever share the ring with a man in any condition unless it's scripted and they are wearing costumes.

Comment

My money's on the man

... especially when he outweighs her by like 20 or 30 pounds

Comment

She's setting a low bar with Jake Paul.

Funny all these boxers trying to raise their profile with non fights these days

Comment

Originally posted by GGG Gloveking View Post
            My money's on the man

NSB is Bizarro World on Sundays

Comment

My money's on the man

Uh?? Jake Paul is a YouTuber. He won't be able to land on a pro boxer. Especially one who is faster than him.

Remember when Ronda Rousey beat those black belt judo guys who outweighed her? Least they had some skills

Comment

My money's on the man

Not gonna lie. I assumed they weighed about the same since the call out was made by the chick.

There is still an obvious skill differential though. Anyone who says otherwise is an fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Roberto Vasquez View Post
                  Uh?? Jake Paul is a YouTuber. He won't be able to land on a pro boxer. Especially one who is faster than him.

Remember when Ronda Rousey beat those black belt judo guys who outweighed her? Least they had some skills
                  Jake Paul is a young, athletic 6'1" 185lb man. Claressa is a woman that fights at 160 I think.

I got him beating the sheit out her

Comment

Not gonna lie. I assumed they weighed about the same since the call out was made by the chick.

There is still an obvious skill differential though. Anyone who says otherwise is an fool.
                    Id give her more of a shot if he was a smaller dude

Comment

Shields is so cringy, she loves the victim card. The female Wilder.

Comment

Working...
                      X