Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Foreman: If Mike Tyson Has 3 More Exhibitions Like That - I'd Back Him Over Any Contender

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
    Personally, I don't see where Mike looked all that great. I saw him pulling punches while carrying Roy Jones in that exhibition bout.
    It's pure hype. Foreman should be ashamed of himself

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      You answered your own question. Boxing is 90% mental and his mind is in a completely different realm now. I can relate given my age too. His mind is in the place we call f u c k all. It’s the absolute best place in the world to be. You’re mistaken if you don’t think he can’t beat down the tubs of lard and fat that sit in the HW division today. Him getting back into great shape is easy as hell and his mind is already in the right place.
      Because he's in a better place mentally he does not have it anymore.

Because he thinks "**** all" he's not going to go to a real war "not a sparring session" with young fellas.

He would be like "what's the point, fck that, I quit"

Because somehow, you need to be a little dumb, crazy to go to war with another human for money or pride.

Mike might end up hurt.

Comment

Originally posted by BillyBoxing View Post
        Because he's in a better place mentally he does not have it anymore.

Because he thinks "**** all" he's not going to go to a real war "not a sparring session" with young fellas.

He would be like "what's the point, fck that, I quit"

Because somehow, you need to be a little dumb, crazy to go to war with another human for money or pride.

Mike might end up hurt.
        I can agree with what you’re saying

Comment

Foreman first retired at 28 and was still fresh. He was only 38 when he returned. He just looked 58 because the weight gain, the fuller face, and the bald head.

Tyson is much older and smaller than Foreman back than. I think Foreman just wants to see an older guy push the boundaries of age like he did.

Comment

Working...
          X