Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Wilder-Whyte is Big Draw, But Whyte Must Beat Povetkin First

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
    whyte knocks him out. if theres one thing i learnt from povetkin v whyte its that both fighters would have stopped wilder. you cant beat a technical fighter like dillain whyte with the type of shots wilder lands i.e big looping windmills you can see coming a mile off.
    He needed no windmills to drop Breezy.

Comment

I wouldn’t mind this fight at all. If he gets past Povetkin then why not? The presser would be amazing. It would sell more PPV here in the UK and Wilder would probably make his highest payday in that respect. But it would not be an easy fight for either of them, and I doubt Wilder would take that risk at 35 years old. Whyte is too active for him. He likes his opponents to be non active, Ortiz, Fury, bermane, Breazeale etc were all terribly inactive when you compare them to Whyte was desperately ducked by Wilder.

Comment

Well, it is one of the fights Wilder needs now especially for 2021 as both Fury and Joshua will be busy fighting themselves

Comment

Between Povetkin and Wilder, Whyte would be pretty much guaranteed to get absolutely flatlined again. He might beat one of them but his chances of getting past both with his consciousness intact are pretty damn slim.

Comment

Whyte is a bum, Wilder knocks him cold.

Comment

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
              I’m a known legal firm worker on here,it’s why uneducated posters like you stopped replying to me in the actual legal battle threads with Wilders rematch clause because it wasn’t founded in their wants that he would get one .

you are a legal firm worker on Boxingscene? That’s strange why are you a bot for anything UK relevant? Either way, Wilder and Fury are engaged in arbitration. A step in dispute resolution outline by the contract. It’s not up to your side room legal threads to figure out what happens next. You are just a spectator hoping your hero will not have to fight a fair third fight.

Btw- Not giving any bots information on what I do. Just know your education is status quo.

You are clearly not a lawyer, we can tell because you are a bot for a living and your debate skills border on terrible.

Not sure who you are referring to regarding your successful debate activity? I haven’t witnessed it? I have kept my foot on your neck regarding these unexplainable gloves. If you are certain there is no need for further investigation into Glove Gate, one would think you would have an explanation that is both reasonable and within the acceptable limits of boxing’s rules for Fury’s Gloves.
              You have folded every time you stepped out the shadows so stop pretending you have any status in a debate. We are happy to filet you on site. As with many of the UK bots, your commentary just does not live up to the experience.

No one has to prove any intelligent level going back and forth with you Lol... What are you talking about shape shifter. You are attempting to prove intelligence right now. That is why you insecurely brought up your education and career.

An intelligent person in your position wouldn’t be putting life details out on the thread. But you are right, you can’t prove your self described intelligence. Why, because we have read your comments and over and over we have seen that your mind is not near exceptional.

,not only do you expose your own lack of smarts Time to play school teacher. You seem to respond to that. Lack of “smarts.” What is that my friend? There is no official word for smarts plural. This is very ancient slang.
              but you continue to bury Wilders own cause Lol... shut up, we are the reason the world is no longer burying this. Don’t ever act like you care about any boxers cause. You are okay with boxers carrying weapons into the ring. ,you really need to send someone smarter then you... Must I play school teacher again. You really need to send in... someone smarter “than” not then you. Lol...This is terrible bro, in the midst of telling us how many smarts you have at that.

much smarter on here if you are hoping to post false information that people will believe . Ha
              Bro let’s not talk about things you don’t know about like the different dimensions of mental capability.

Let’s focus on what should be easy for a naysayer, those unexplainable gloves. This may be my 700th request and not one of you “brilliant,” UK guys known for denying the need for investigation can explain Tyson’s Furys gloves. Not one of you bro? You are a bot for Fury’s defense and somehow there is no formal response for why Fury gloves look that way?

You aren’t real bro and you care nothing about the sport. Just bots armed with several simple responses that are not at all effective against the truth.

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                Bro let’s not talk about things you don’t know about like the different dimensions of mental capability.

Let’s focus on what should be easy for a naysayer, those unexplainable gloves. This may be my 700th request and not one of you “brilliant,” UK guys known for denying the need for investigation can explain Tyson’s Furys gloves. Not one of you bro? You are a bot for Fury’s defense and somehow there is no formal response for why Fury gloves look that way?

You aren’t real bro and you care nothing about the sport. Just bots armed with several simple responses that are not at all effective against the truth.
                And like I said you’re a fake front ,you’ll be gone as soon as Wilder loses again. You’re the little kid with the temper tantrum when an adult puts his hand on his forehead as he swings away from a Mile away trying to press forward as he gets angrier and angrier as he doesn’t get his way . Ha
                Last edited by REDEEMER; 11-25-2020, 02:51 PM.

Comment

And like I said you’re a fake front ,you’ll be gone as soon as Wilder loses again.

Bro... been on here since 2011. With almost 10 years in the game, I will leave when I want to, I will stay as long as I wish. Everyone is not like you. Thirsty for that one guy they can relate to and lust for.

Some of us just like watching boxing and seeing who is the best. But you man fans will never get that. These dumb @$$ man fans are driven by their own insecurities. Hoping another man’s accomplishments can make up for their life long shortcomings.

You’re the little kid with the temper tantrum when an adult puts his hand on his forehead as he swings away from a Mile away trying to press forward as he gets angrier and angrier as he doesn’t get his way . Ha
                  Bro... you reread that garbage analogy WeDreamer. You then tell me why it would demand any attention from anyone? These minimum wage website bots need just a bit more imagination and education. Bunch of small wonder’s walking around talking all stiff. They also need to build these Vicky’s and Gertrude’s with thicker skin. They are so emotional about their fighters. They start to cry when they hear the truth they can’t deny.

Bro hear this, no one who loves boxing is accepting loaded gloves. Had it been the other way around I would protect Fury’s criminal arse just as vehemently. If you defend this type of behavior GTFO of Boxing bro. You hear me brother if you are happy your guy loaded his gloves, get the fock out of boxing!!! We simply don’t need your punk @$$!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Fire4231 View Post
                    You sound focking stupid. With all this controversy, this will be the current biggest fight in boxing when it happens. You will just pretend like you never fixed your fingers to type this goofy nonsense.

Now the real bottomline is nobody believes Whyte is even on any top Heavyweights level. The big mouth chump has Povetkin problems. Lol...Who else at the top would have Povetkin problems? Povetkin had Michael Hunter problems. Fock out of here clown prince of the UK.
                    You just a clown angry that your blush was cut.
                    Wilder is not fighting any time soon, so go take chill under the basement.
                    He was beating clear and square.
                    Quit silly excuses, no one cares about them.

Comment

Dont be shocked if that’s Wilder himself he disappeared all of a sudden when I asked him .

We all know that particular poster is never short on words how the length he goes to spread lies on here and how tough he is but lacks severe any logical thinking and Wilder has a history of lighting things on fire like a delinquent that’s how he got one of his burns on his body ,that poster also doesn’t go in chronological order in the numbers he displayed on his avatar ,he can’t count right so ?

We all know how terrible Wilder is bad with math as well . Ha
                      Its no hidden hidden news. Wilder and his fans are disillusioned.

Comment

Working...
                      X