Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Stands By Crawford Comments, Disinterested in Promoting His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Pacquiao should tell them to fight each other before he choses who to fight next.

These two clowns think they're A-side when it comes to picking and choosing who to fight next? Especially waiting on the Pac payday? Crawford already on the wrong side of 30 and still doesn't have a significant win, but P4P #1? Eye test doe! Laughable.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
      I love Errol Spence Jr. and Terence Crawford! That being said, they are not Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao! They are not Sugar Ray Leonard and Tommy Hearns! They are not Canelo Alvarez and GGG! Close...but no cigar! However, if Bob would release Crawford, Haymon would make that PPV in a heartbeat, even without ESPN!
      Both of them have sold more than Mr 97k though.

Comment

If that's the way a promoter treats his clients, who needs that promoter. Bob Arum is a dirty promoter.....that will screw you if he believes you're about to screw him. Bob Arum always shows the absolute dirty side of Boxing.

Comment

P.S. If everyone do their parts, and if the covid vaccines prove effective, the big fights with packed arenas will take place starting in Spring....going forward ��

Comment

Originally posted by Doubledagger View Post
            Both of them have sold more than Mr 97k though.
            Who is Mr. 97K?

Comment

It seems like it all comes down to greed . arum with losing money. I mean it makes sense but why say it like that . I know he's old n don't give a chit but still .Crawford wanting 60/40 with Spence , he might be very difficult to deal with in the future with that type if mentality.

Comment

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
                I hope ur wrong. Both Spence & Crawford makes more money after either beats Pac. There fight becomes much bigger also.
                Their hype shouldn’t depend on a 42 yr old from past generation. They aren’t entitled for paydays they demand. If you wanna be the torch bearer, you gotta earn it.

Comment

T. Duckford loking like a idiot right about now.

Comment

T. Duckford looking like a idiot right about now.

Comment

Arum need to keep it all the way a buck if he's gonna tell all. Top Skank isn't making money on any of thier fighters loma, lopez and shakur aren't draws either and his son Todd been running TR for a while now, Bob is just the face. He always get's mad and starts badmouthing his top talent when their on the way out.

Comment

Working...
                      X