Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Arum Stands By Crawford Comments, Disinterested in Promoting His Fights

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Drew Bundini Br View Post
    Nonsense! Pac is still fighting because he had 1 of the worst contracts with Arum. Pac is fighting for cash out $$ and will fight Bud or Spence as he should.
    Huh? Re-read what I said. Spence and Crawford can want to fight Pacquiao all they want but it will come down to who Pacquiao wants to fight.

Comment

Bud’s gotten more press from this Arum rant than he ever did in his decade plus fighting. Something tells me this was by design.

Comment

Expect no Crawford fights until October. So Bud says on the podcast he's mad there was no promotion for the Brook fight on the Lopez fight but he himself admitted he didn't even sign the contract yet. I think both sides are to blame here.
        Last edited by tritium_arma; 11-23-2020, 01:16 AM.

Comment

Behind closed doors, hell Bob you started the trash in public.

Comment

They all think they can fight like Mayweather or better which is probably true. They all think they can make Mayweather money which is certainly false! haha

Comment

I'm loving this Arum and Crawford drama. Arum tried to promote this clown and lost $. Crawford refuses to do interviews with anyone that doesn't suck him off or hype him up for fighting bums. Crawford admitted to this. Crawford has a platform but refuses to help himself out. Arum is tired of it. I hope Arum freezes him out until October. Hopefully after Crawford is gone from Top Rank the boxing media gets real and calls out his weak resume, his delusion that he is A side to Spence and let's him know his place.

Comment

Don't care who's wrong or right here. Haymon is hopefully trying to buy out Bud's contract as we speak...

Comment

He tearing him down before he leaves and trying to tarnish his Image and decrease his Value which I think is Pathetic it is making BOXING look bad which is why you see Dana White of all people jumping it out and making sure this thing make Headlines. For Arum, at first it is the other guys who don't want to fight, then now it is Crawford who doesn't want to sign contracts.

Tell the Entire F^cking Story! Promoters love to leave out key and Important Information. I Think Bud is avoiding those Infamous KICKERS CLAUSE in which promoters agrees to get you this fight but only if you "Extend Your Deal With Them" Mikey Garcia talked about this after he was able to get himself Free from Arum:

Also too remember after Mikey was able to get himself Free, Arum started bashing him too said "He Wasn't Worth it" "He Can't Draw" remember that? So nobody sees a F^cking Pattern Here or do people just Ignore it because it doesn't fit their Narrative? Arum is legend but he is completely FULL OF IT!

If You're Bud you don't take another fight Under Arum and Top Rank again. SIT and let them deal run out or if Arum set a price for a buy out you do that. Whatever you would have to pay him, you will move on and make way more than whatever it is you have to pay him for your Freedom. He better be very careful for a Setup if he does take another fight under Top Rank. They will keep him inactive and hope thrown him in with Ramirez or Taylor with the hopes to catch him inactive and Rusty so that one of them can beat him then they will allow him to go as a Free Agent. DO NOT take another fight with Top Rank! Do what Zurdo did and WALK AWAY NOW!
                  Last edited by sicko; 11-23-2020, 02:43 AM.

Comment

I like Bud, but I have to side with the unscrupulous Uncle Bob from a business perspective. Timing is not good to be caught losing $$ and he still hold the ESPN cards which may not be worth as much as they were in February

Comment

Spence vs Poter in a unification, the fighters were only guaranteed $2mil and % of ppv sales, then how is it Spence is asking for $10mil for Crawford fight? 5x more then his porter guarantee? Budd was making around $7mil fighting amir khan, as khan made $5mil just being a hopeless opponent for crawford, can see why crawford would ask for 10mil but not Spence. Plus spence wanting 60-40 is just a fight killer... very similar to the whole pac v floyd charade that went on for years due to the public demands by the fighters

Comment

Working...
                      X