Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Fight Coming at The Perfect Time For Callum Smith

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Hearn: Canelo Fight Coming at The Perfect Time For Callum Smith

Eddie Hearn, promoter for WBA super middleweight champion Callum Smith, believes his fighter is getting his big moment at the perfect time. On December 19th at the Alamodome in Textas, Smith will defend his world title against four division beltholder Saul "Canelo" Alvarez.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Those relatively slim odds means there's a bit of money coming in on Smith. I would have preferred Plant, but I'm not mad about this fight at all.

Comment

I see a Canelo body shot ending this one in the 6th.

Comment

See lots of body shots on this one

Comment

Smith only found out he was getting the fight 5 minutes before it was announced? These Canelo tactics ffs

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
            Smith only found out he was getting the fight 5 minutes before it was announced? These Canelo tactics ffs
            Yeah - that is shameful primadonna arrogance

I hope Smith has been in training since last month - otherwise he is a fool

Comment

hes there to pick up a paycheque, nothing more nothing less. he knows he cant win, you dont go life and death with john ryder (i actually thought ryder won quite comfortably) and then beat canelo.

Comment

Originally posted by Madison boxing View Post
                hes there to pick up a paycheque, nothing more nothing less. he knows he cant win, you dont go life and death with john ryder (i actually thought ryder won quite comfortably) and then beat canelo.
                Ryder is a southpaw.

Comment

Originally posted by James Hunt View Post
                  Ryder is a southpaw.
                  he also lost to nick blackwell and rocky fielding

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
                    Lol.... It's always something

Comment

Working...
                    X