Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Will Never Get a Shot at Me For What He's Said

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Fury: Wilder Will Never Get a Shot at Me For What He's Said

WBC heavyweight champion Tyson Fury is fuming at the circulating allegations that were generated by Deontay Wilder. Back in February, Fury captured the WBC world title with a seven round stoppage of Wilder at the MGM Grand in Las Vegas. Wilder exercised an immediate rematch clause to force a third encounter.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Yeah that dirt bag can go fight at the WBC's new weight class and be a fake champion again. Bigger fish to fry because every one knows Fury beat Wilder twice, the 2nd time brutally. Nothing to prove to a delusional loser and his delusional fans either. Fury gonna unify the division.

Comment

Wilder is going to have to settle for Andy Ruiz.

Comment

Boooomb squaaaad

Comment

I do sometimes wonder how much of this **** is real. It's starting to get a bit WWE innit?

Comment

Then stop *****in and move on.

Comment

Does Wilder prove that 'retard strength' is a real thing? The hardest puncher in the sport also being the stupidest seems like more than coincidence

Comment

maybe wilder can go begging to joshua cap in hand for some sort of payday...how the mighty have fallen

Comment

Wilder: I'll freeze AJ out of the division.

Wilder: Please sir, can I have some more?

Comment

I'd really like to see the trilogy because there is always the element of surprise that could take place when it comes to heavyweights. But I have a compassionate wish that Wilder gets a little therapy to erase some of his demons. I haven't been and won't be one of those people who constantly laugh at at Wilder, the person, who really needs to be helped to overcome his depression and emotional situation. Almost everyone needs some therapy at some point in their lives. Whoever said money doesnt buy everything is 100% correct. You can have millions - and emotional health, physical health, the health or loss of loved ones cannot be altered just by money.
                    Last edited by richardt; 11-11-2020, 12:59 PM.

Comment

Working...
                    X