Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford's Wish List: Pacquiao Would Be No. 1; Spence Right After That; Garcia, Thurman

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Crawford's Wish List: Pacquiao Would Be No. 1; Spence Right After That; Garcia, Thurman

Terence Crawford didn't hesitate when Andre Ward asked him to list, in order, the opponents Crawford wants to box before he retires. "If I could fight all the fighters, you know, and then walk away, Pacquiao would be the number one," Crawford replied during "Relentless: Terence Crawford," which premiered on ESPN on Sunday night. "Spence, he'll be right after that. Danny Garcia. Keith Thurman. And that's it."
    [Click Here To Read More]

“I feel like I’m able to retire whenever I want, truthfully,” Crawford said. “I feel like I’ve done enough to be in the Hall of Fame right now, today. When I look at fighters that’s in the Hall of Fame, I say, ‘Man, I accomplished way more than them.’ So, I think in my head, ‘I know for a fact if I retire, I’m gonna be in the Hall of Fame.’ [Champion in] three different weight classes.

Bud please

Comment

LOL, Crawford is delusional. I hope Brook puts him on his as s and lets see if he will retire after that.

Comment

I like Crawford, but really he has done nothing at Welterweight to be honest. He was the best light-welterweight, but not fighting any of the PBC fighters as affected his standing.

Comment

Crawford will beat all of them! Nobody at 147 want to fight him, he is the best.

Comment

Only big fights were going to see Crawford in will be when some of top ranks guys at 140 move up

Comment

I wonder if people will give Crawford hell for saying Pac is always a first priority over Spence, like they did Spence when he said Pac was a first priority over Crawford? Probably not on this biased message board.

Comment

Don’t get it twisted people;

Crawford ain’t never been afraid of any of these guys but the way boxing is based on networks and promotions some things haven’t worked out. He’s no different than Pacquiao when it comes to being willing to face whomever, but it still has to make sense because everyone want to get paid! He ain’t never scared though. Bob is and will always be greedy so his age doesn’t matter, he still like things on his terms. Crawford loyalty more than likely cost him him the biggest fights that could be made when he resigned with Bob Arum, it’s that simple.

Comment

Like I've been saying for months, all eyes on Pacquiao! Some Spence haters try to pretend Crawford does not want Pacquiao, only Spence! Well now that bogus argument has vanished! No.1 on Crawford's list, just like Spence, is Manny Pacquaio!

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
                    Like I've been saying for months, all eyes on Pacquiao! Some Spence haters try to pretend Crawford does not want Pacquiao, only Spence! Well now that bogus argument has vanished! No.1 on Crawford's list, just like Spence, is Manny Pacquaio!
                    Crawford want to fight Pac since Manny was on top with Top Rank...It's a long time now

Comment

Working...
                    X