Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Brook Smiles: I'm Ready To Dethrone The Pound-For-Pound King!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Brook Smiles: I'm Ready To Dethrone The Pound-For-Pound King!

Kell Brook is just 34-years-old, but many are questioning whether or not the former IBF welterweight champion is close to cashing out ahead of his fight against Terence Crawford Saturday night on ESPN.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I'm confused, is Brook fighting Canelo?...

Comment

Kell Brook is eventually going to stand his ground and get pounded by the best P4P boxer on the planet, BEST IN THE WORLD Terence Crawford.

Comment

Kelly retirement party this Saturday

Bud is about to smoke anything left in brook

Comment

I just saw the interview and it looked like Brook's left eye is already swollen. Pretty sure the fight will get stopped because of that eye. That's his lead eye and it got broken in the past against GGG and Spence. So his best shot is to spark Terence early which is probably not going to happen.

Comment

Originally posted by pretty ste View Post
            Bud is about to smoke anything left in brook
            Probably. But I think Brook goes out on his shield at least.

Comment

I have mixed feelings about this fight. I like Kell Brook a lot. But if Brook loses, which he will, Amir Khan will come out of hiding and say, "I told u Kell Brook was washed up. I would have knocked him out if we fought. He just proved he wasn't worthy to fight me. I was planning to go into the ring after the fight and surprise him and the world with a signed contract for me and him if he won this fight, but he lost, so that's it, no fight ever". -Cuckold Khan

Comment

Crawford is just so wrong for Brook. Spence was a much better match for him and yet, look what happened. Brook will be transfixed by Bud's talent, and retire afterward.
                Last edited by steeve steel; 11-09-2020, 07:52 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Dip_Slide View Post
                  I just saw the interview and it looked like Brook's left eye is already swollen. Pretty sure the fight will get stopped because of that eye. That's his lead eye and it got broken in the past against GGG and Spence. So his best shot is to spark Terence early which is probably not going to happen.
                  He looks like he has aged 10 years since the Deluca fight, i cant see him lasting 4-5 rounds at a decent pace

Comment

Comment

Working...
                    X