No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Devin Haney Victory: Vegas Bettor Wins $4,800 From $240K

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
    If you’re only making 4800 profit from a 240k stake you’re a major loser, not a winner...

Why’s this even a news story btw.
    it's an advert that's why

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
      5 million would do absolutely nothing. 15 trillion in total has been spent on “the war on poverty” with poverty rates having been the same since Johnson was President. Giving money to those in poverty does nothing. Point me to a poor man that creates jobs and wealth for others.
      from wiki

A 2019 National Bureau of Economic Research paper found that according to Johnson's standard of poverty, the poverty rate declined from 19.5 percent in 1963 to 2.3 percent in 2017.[10]

Comment

Originally posted by Inspired View Post
        from wiki

A 2019 National Bureau of Economic Research paper found that according to Johnson's standard of poverty, the poverty rate declined from 19.5 percent in 1963 to 2.3 percent in 2017.[10]
        Don’t do quick Google searches and post stats favorable to your argument WITHOUT first reading that Wiki IN ITS entirety. Please do that first then come talk to me. There’s far more to that Wiki than just that. Do your research first

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
          How about that dumbass guy from UK that gambled and loss 5 million on picking ***** to win the election, lol.

I'm sure that money he didn't care to lose if he had it to gamble but that just sounds like a reckless way to lose 5 million. You know how much you can do to change a community around if you gave it there instead?
          I read about UK guy who bet one or few mils for *****. not 5 though. EZ money I thought. Not really judging by results.

Comment

Note: Total payout would have been $244,800, not $244,8000, as stated here.

Comment

Originally posted by Ajvar View Post
              I read about UK guy who bet one or few mils for *****. not 5 though. EZ money I thought. Not really judging by results.
              I put $500 on ***** when he was the slight favourite and then $300 when he dipped to being the +400 underdog, which happened when those early votes favoured *****.

I risked $800 and won a third of what the bettor won with his insane quarter of a million dollar bet. World has gone nuts.

Comment

Some gambler wining $4,800 was the was the best part of the fight.

Comment

Weathey tax cuts manufacture poor Americans.

Your "job creators" outsourced 1/2 of manufacturing to China and Mexico. In America, your "job creator" tax cuts burred America in a 23.3 trillion debt and "created" 3 men with more wealth than the bottom 50% of the entire United States of America.

Sure the poor man may not create jobs but he gives the Wealthy someone to point the finger at while they loot the country. Try looking out the window, take a long look because America is falling fast into shyt hole status.

Originally posted by Boxingfanatic75 View Post
                  5 million would do absolutely nothing. 15 trillion in total has been spent on “the war on poverty” with poverty rates having been the same since Johnson was President. Giving money to those in poverty does nothing. Point me to a poor man that creates jobs and wealth for others.
                  Last edited by factsarenice; 11-09-2020, 11:33 AM.

Comment

must be a slow news day..

Comment

well done floyd, he's getting better at this ******** stuff now

Comment

Working...
                      X