Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Justin DeLoach Twice, Stops Him In 9th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

First time really seeing him.

Impressed with how he carries himself in the ring.

He’s strong, holds his hands with that high guard kinda like a Joshua Clottey or Winky Wright ... hard to penetrate, he blocked a lot of punches ... and he’s a pretty sharp and efficient puncher.

Will be an interesting one to follow.

Comment

Originally posted by jmrf4435 View Post
      I thought eastern euros all suck because Loma lost?
      I don’t believe I said that lol, I like Loma.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        "Eimantas Stanionis!" Get used to that! Ronnie Shields has another one! Time to step it up! Eimanatas Stanionis, Jaron "Boots" Ennis, Vito Mielnicki Jr., there's a new day coming! Shohjahon Ergashev, Subriel Matias, Brandun Lee! PBC, let's go! Let these young stars shine!
        He was with Freddie Roach last night due to a false positive test from his new trainer Marvin Somodio. They said during the broadcast they couldn’t get good enough 147 sparring around Houston for him is why he split with Shields

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
          He was with Freddie Roach last night due to a false positive test from his new trainer Marvin Somodio. They said during the broadcast they couldn’t get good enough 147 sparring around Houston for him is why he split with Shields
          Thanks I was wondering why he wasn't with Shields anymore. Not sure how I missed that on the broadcast.

Comment

Originally posted by edpboxing View Post
            Thanks for the update! So Ronnie has lost Efe and Stanionis! Guess that stable was way too big?

Comment

Working...
            X