Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eimantas Stanionis Drops Justin DeLoach Twice, Stops Him In 9th Round

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

DeLoach is the bigger guy coming down from 154 but he is on his backfoot

Comment

Originally posted by sicko View Post
      DeLoach is the bigger guy coming down from 154 but he is on his backfoot
      Not the stronger puncher

Comment

Comeeeonnnnnnnn

Comment

big round for Stanionis!

Comment

Stanionis is going to be a problem at 147, VERY STRONG!

Comment

Starts throwing rights and starts landing. Funny how that works. Need to pick up the pace from the get go, kid.

Comment

He looks done

Comment

Very Impressive from Stanionis! 147 just got DEEPER! Feel bad for DeLouch his Chin just always let him down especially in big fights

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                    Who you guys got? Odds seem a little wide all things considered. DeLoach's movement, size, reach and experience could be a deciding factor. Live dog even at +300 to win and +600 decision on this offshore.

I'm still picking Stanionis by stoppage mid to late rounds however.
                    Good call.

Stanionis is alright. Could have stopped the fight sooner if he went to the body with more regularity. That would have slowed DeLoach down and allowed Stanionis time to rip some combos instead throwing one punch at a time cuz the targets moving too much.

Comment

I should trust my gut more and wager harder on these pressure fighter vs pure boxer type picks I start to have strong feelings about. Subriel Matias vs Malik Hawkins also could have banked me more with better odds but what can ya do...

Both good wins though either way.

Not sure what took Stanionis so long but DeLoach was getting hurt to the body early and his head was getting rocked back almost at will by the strong jab of the Lithuanian. Lots of bicycling and grabbing and holding. Ref warned him early but was pretty generous with it.

Maybe his right hand is the hand he injured, which would explain his hesitance to really unload it? The first one he threw early just as the commentary was talking about a right hand looked like a bomb though.. so who knows.

Comment

Working...
                      X