Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Berlanga: I'm Ready To Go Rounds, But See Fear in Eyes of Opponents

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
    How? you can't label someone a bum thats still in development phase.
    because he is a slow plodding cherry picker with zero skills

Comment

Originally posted by Rick Taylor View Post
      because he is a slow plodding cherry picker with zero skills
      so u want him to fight Jacobs or Benavidez tomorrow ? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by Bandman View Post
        so u want him to fight Jacobs or Benavidez tomorrow ? Lol.
        nobody said that you bum LMAO 😅

Comment

nobody said that you bum LMAO 😅
          So if he fights and knocks out Steven Nelson, Caleb Traux, Rocky fielding etc will you still be calling him a bum? I just want to know so that when it happens you can own up to being wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by Get em up View Post
            He needs anybody that has decent footwork, a good jab, and some sort of head movement. The problem I see is apparently the kid hits like a truck!!!
            David Morell Jr., should be a firefight, although Jr. is a better boxer and can bang.

Comment

he talks a lot for a guy massacring tomato cans.

he is a slow plodder
              I don’t think Spence is speedy. Maidana. Abraham. Speed isn’t everything. Nor is power. Nor is size. This is a young Puerto Rican kid w 15 fights and 15 kos. I ain’t mad he’s confident. Good for him. Hope he doesn’t turn out to be another Tyrone Brunson. Time will tell, and I’ll tune in.

Comment

He needs to step up. Before he fights someone like Danny Jacobs or any real contender he needs to fight:

1. An Alfredo Angulo type who can take his best shots and keep coming. So we know whether he's a front runner or not.
                2. A more slick kind of fighter who moves well so we can know if he's disciplined enough to take his time and work for the KO or at least has the gas tank to outwork his opponent and win a decision.
                3. Someone who has the power to hurt him so that we can see if he can take it as well as dish it out.

Comment

That last guy he fought looked like a deer in the headlights.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
                    I don’t think Spence is speedy. Maidana. Abraham. Speed isn’t everything. Nor is power. Nor is size. This is a young Puerto Rican kid w 15 fights and 15 kos. I ain’t mad he’s confident. Good for him. Hope he doesn’t turn out to be another Tyrone Brunson. Time will tell, and I’ll tune in.
                    People need to stop comparing him to Tyrone Brunson. Tyrone really fought all bums look at his boxrec his KO streak was full of people with losing records or début fighters. Moon , Nunez and Lanell would all beat Tyrone Brunson

Comment

first real fight this coward has, he will be ko or quit on his stool.
                      he is a slow plodding coward who only fights bums.
                      all talk
                      who have u fought , 12 year old troll?

Comment

Working...
                      X