Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Wilder is Ready To Fight Fury in December, Says Training Partner

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Fake news.

Comment

Originally posted by Legends456 View Post
      Does anyone know anything about the dent in his head beyond what his brother said? I can’t find anything, but I know some of you have connections.

Just asking.

I remember watching the fight and seeing him with dull eyes and blood coming from his ears, nose, and mouth. It didn’t look good and I’m not joking or anything. I know they immediately downplayed his injuries after the fight “it was a cut in his ear” they said. I am not a medical professional, but I have had a head injury and you remember certain things. and something just felt off with Wilder after that fight, and I’m thinking he may be in the process of a rather lengthy recovery.

All that said, he may still come back and knock Fury or anyone else spark out — I’m not knockig the guy, but I’m wondering if we don’t know the whole story
      Originally posted by AdonisCreed View Post
      That is A serious injury and if that's the case he should just retire and be with his family at that point. No point in risking long term injury.
      Wilder doesn't have a dent in his skull. That was some bull**** invented by his brother to back up the Glovegate conspiracy theory they were pushing back then. He said it was an autopsy image. The clown obviously didn't know that an autopsy is a medical examination of a dead body to determine the cause of death.

Comment

What arena ?

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
          Wilder doesn't have a dent in his skull. That was some bull**** invented by his brother to back up the Glovegate conspiracy theory they were pushing back then. He said it was an autopsy image. The clown obviously didn't know that an autopsy is a medical examination of a dead body to determine the cause of death.
          That still doesn’t out do Deontay Wilder not knowing he hit a real person underneath a Burrito mascot suit and didn’t know anyone was inside .

The Wilders have to be the most uneducated people to be ever involved in boxing there’s simply no way to describe it .

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Where is champion4ever to start slurping Wilder?
            He probably already is

Comment

This is comedy. Who will comfirm this next? His house maid? Postman? The guy who walks his dog past wilders house every morning. Been about 2 weeks since they Fury team have come out and said its off. Even Shelly Finkel hasnt come out confidently and put things straight. I think Wilder willl dissapear from the sport for 2021. Maybe make a come back 2022 if Fury retires which he should once he gets his 2 wins vs AJ.

Comment

Originally posted by MoneyKasha View Post
                this is getting confusing lol

i like how everyone around wilder is saying "hes ready" and not a peep from him
                Maybe he realised he talked too much for rematch and it didn't get him anywhere and was embarrassing as a result like thurman v pac where thurman talking backfired.
                But maybe wilder taking the silent to the extreme this time? Any time spent talking is time away from training

Comment

Deontay may have to hunt down Fury and brawl him in the street, Rocky 5 style.

Comment

Originally posted by SN!PER View Post
                    Deontay may have to hunt down Fury and brawl him in the street, Rocky 5 style.
                    Wilder won't show his face in the UK ever again.

Comment

It's pretty much only Wilder that gets the grief from the UK (and the rest of the world) .. just Wilder and these US fans who are still living in "boxings golden age".

Historically if you grew up liking boxing anywhere in the world you loved American fighters (particularly heavyweights) .. but as American boxing fans interest waned some American fans couldn't accept the rise of the Europeans and just look bitter.

Originally posted by Oldskoolg View Post
                      Uk folks are currently sleeping, when they awaken and see this expect the nationalism to fly worse than a ***** rally

Comment

Working...
                      X