No announcement yet.

Best and Worst Physiques For Boxing

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by REDEEMER View Post
    There is no best physique,it matters what you do with the style you are best suited for .
    Ding ding ding.... We have a winner

Comment

This isn’t true he’s very top heavy, its why he has poor balance and falls over when missing power shots . He has broad shoulders and twigs for legs ,my arms are bigger . This is not ideal at all and not for anyone standing 6”7 at below 220 on average .
      Lol ok. If you say so kiddo. Learn the sport before you open your dick sucker

Comment

I don’t disagree but it’s still don’t change my post ,a fighter trained pro will utilize his own physical advantages . If you saw Ruiz at a bar your statement would prove false because Ruiz is an inside the pocket fighter capable of standing ground,no one has actually got center ring control against him including A.J . He is hampered with a over heavy body to height however so he’s slow footed .
        If my statement was not Ruiz at a bar but 3 million fat slobs at a bar it would hold true probably about 96%, in any broad statement there will always be exceptions to the rule.

What is being asked is what is the best and worst type for boxing, there must be a best type its just not researched and defined, and as I said we dont have selective breeding to highlight this and also take advantage of it like we can in sporting animals.

Comment

Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
          If my statement was not Ruiz at a bar but 3 million fat slobs at a bar it would hold true probably about 96%, in any broad statement there will always be exceptions to the rule.

What is being asked is what is the best and worst type for boxing, there must be a best type its just not researched and defined, and as I said we dont have selective breeding to highlight this and also take advantage of it like we can in sporting animals.
          Except those guys at the bar aren’t trained athletes even genetics play a role . Ruiz has boxing roots and has been boxing all his life ,much easier to pick up.There is no best type ,tell me how a guy named Tony Tubbs who was fatter then Ruiz used to school Riddick Bowe in sparring and in their fight made it a close fight ?

There is no best physique ,physique doesn’t make or break a fighter it’s the fighter himself .
          Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-22-2020, 06:29 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
            Lol ok. If you say so kiddo. Learn the sport before you open your dick sucker
            So you think Wilders legs is ideal to have ? You understand that is part of ones physical characteristics right ? No one would agree on that not even his fans if it’s one thing,you must live in some alternate reality ? Ha

Take a look at the 21st response on this page and learn something for once instead of responding with incoherent statements out in left field ? Ha
            Last edited by REDEEMER; 10-22-2020, 06:37 PM.

Comment

Except those guys at the bar aren’t trained athletes even genetics play a role . Ruiz has boxing roots and has been boxing all his life ,much easier to pick up.There is no best type ,tell me how a guy named Tony Tubbs who was fatter then Ruiz used to school Riddick Bowe in sparring and in their fight made it a close fight ?

There is no best physique ,physique doesn’t make or break a fighter it’s the fighter himself .
              There is a best type, the laws of physics states there must be.

I answered youre question in the original comment, the decider is what the brain does with the body, put the perfect brain on the perfect body and you have perfection as a fighter and I guarantee you it wont be Ruiz or Tubbs.

To get that in real life goes two ways, sheer random roll of the genetic dice which is how it is in people, or years of selective breeding for the traits and conformation specific to the sport, such as 300 yrs of breeding a Greyhound for speed.

Comment

Originally posted by miniq View Post
                6'8"

Naturally 270 pounds

Massive torso (big lungs for cardio)

Skinny legs and arms (no energy-sapping muscles)

Tyson Fury
                And crazy long arms

https://img.bleacherreport.net/img/i...&w=3072&h=2048

Hope he stays at 270 for the rest of his career

Comment

jorge kahwagi has the best physique in boxing.. just seaech his name.. he has a nice boobs and super punching power.,

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                    Lara is the Cuban Chad Tyrone

Who would have thought Lara ends up being the last Cuban standing with the best career when it’s all said and done

Easily the toughest Cuban
                    Yeah I think that's a big part of his management too. Gamboa and Rigondeaux signed with Arum and 50 Cent. Lara had Haymon.

Comment

Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                      Sugar Ray Robinson another fighter with a slim waist and long enough arms who would get stupid crazy torque on his shots
                      True, I often forget that Sugar Ray Robinson was a 5'11 welterweight.

Comment

Working...
                      X