Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga's KO Streak Has Caught Attention of Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga's KO Streak Has Caught Attention of Mike Tyson

Super middleweight puncher Edgar Berlanga (15-0, 15 KOs) is quickly getting the attention of people. This past Saturday night at the MGM Grand's Conference Center in Las Vegas, Berlanga blew away Lanell Bellows in the first round.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Never saw him before Saturday, he got the pop, sure...

How bout we put him in there with top contenders, instead of tomatoe cans?

Think he'll do quite well

Comment

Kid is explosive for sure, Superstar Potential!

Comment

Not sold on the kid just yet but he can crack! I don't want them to even entertain the Mike Tyson route regarding this kid's career....we all know how that goes when the tough gets going.

Comment

?????

Well ... the truth is that Berlanga and Tyson already work together in the past, and they know each other. This young man fought under the banner of the defunct IronMike production company established in Florida ...

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
            Never saw him before Saturday, he got the pop, sure...

How bout we put him in there with top contenders, instead of tomatoe cans?

Think he'll do quite well

Thing is, they are already giving him guys that are trying to get rounds out of him. It hasn't mattered.

And it isn't easy to stop that many people in the 1st round no matter what the opposition is. Trust me, getting 1st round KOs is not easy even for skilled fighters. The opponent is fresh, full of stamina, and not looking to get slept off the rip.

This KO run has to be respected.

Comment

Berlanga vs Gabe Rosado in June after Rosado likely loses to Jacobs.

Comment

Reminds me of a young Tito

Comment

Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Thing is, they are already giving him guys that are trying to get rounds out of him. It hasn't mattered.

And it isn't easy to stop that many people in the 1st round no matter what the opposition is. Trust me, getting 1st round KOs is not easy even for skilled fighters. The opponent is fresh, full of stamina, and not looking to get slept off the rip.

This KO run has to be respected.
                  I agree.

But it is time to up the ante.

How bout any of those I drew a red square next to their names:

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
                    I agree.

But it is time to up the ante.

How bout any of those I drew a red square next to their names:

Well you're talking to a guy that doesn't believe in protecting fighters nor the concept of "too soon".

Throw him to the sharks, so to speak.

I'm all for the best fights at the best times or when possible, with no consideration for the pockets of promoters or any noise outside of the fight itself.

Comment

Working...
                    X