Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Edgar Berlanga's KO Streak Has Caught Attention of Mike Tyson

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The last opponent was nothing more than a small human punching bag.
    I may be in the minority in not being overly impressed with an "impressive" string of 1st round knock outs against no hopers.

At some point he is going to fight someone with a pulse and then we can evaluate him.

Comment

Originally posted by slimPickings View Post
      The last opponent was nothing more than a small human punching bag.
      I may be in the minority in not being overly impressed with an "impressive" string of 1st round knock outs against no hopers.

At some point he is going to fight someone with a pulse and then we can evaluate him.
      Trust me you are NOT the only one. And this isn’t hate or whatever some would call it. Have seen this many times before. People love a 30-0 KO streak even if it’s against punching bags.

Comment

Originally posted by Mighty_Windir View Post
        I agree.

But it is time to up the ante.

How bout any of those I drew a red square next to their names:

I'd even think Shiskin would be a good match up honestly. It would take his competition up a notch from where it's been and at least separate him from the rest of the prospects

Comment

anyone can KO cans. lets see him in with someone that can fight back first. said the exact same thing when Efe was KOing cans & people were hyping him as the next best thing. Suddenly hes gone, from the next HW champ and no.1 prospect to an extremely slow and defensively inept plodder with little skill in the space of a year or so
          Last edited by mlac; 10-19-2020, 04:49 PM.

Comment

Edwin Valero has the record for 19 consecutive first round knocks

Comment

Originally posted by mlac View Post
              anyone can KO cans. lets see him in with someone that can fight back first. said the exact same thing when Efe was KOing cans & people were hyping him as the next best thing. Suddenly hes gone, from the next HW champ and no.1 prospect to an extremely slow and defensively inept plodder with little skill in the space of a year or so
              Wilder was the best Can Killer of all time

Comment

When he gets in with someone who has good defense and can take a punch then we’ll see what he’s got. He was really wild can’t imagine him being able to throw like that for 10-12 rounds.

Comment

Berlanga vs. Jacobs!!!!

Make it happen. Here's my $$$$

Comment

Cannot say I have heard off berlanga before reading this thread, however there seems to be some praise going and acknowledgement off his abilities in the ring..

If Iron Mike's attention has been caught by this guys winning streak I shall check out some off his fight highlights and see what it's all about..

Comment

Originally posted by Shadoww702 View Post
                      Berlanga vs. Jacobs!!!!

Make it happen. Here's my $$$$
                      That's the ticket! Has to be @ MSG or the Barclay's Center! Pass the torch!

Comment

Working...
                      X