Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The LOMA Hate is disgusting, what gives?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Southpawology View Post
    Hes white. Certain people feel sick and resentful when there is white champions.
    Here we go with the reverse-racism card

Comment

Originally posted by El Más Loco View Post
      Here we go with the reverse-racism card
      Want proof? Go look at LDBC youtube channel. Now pretend it doesnt exist buddy

Comment

Lots of haters partying in this forum. It’s like humanity has been saved because Loma lost

Comment

Everyone gets hated when you are at the top, he gathered plenty of them when he got to the top, they would rejoice on his way down. No big deal, am glad there isn’t a rematch clause, let them both move on with their careers, we usually cry and rematch clauses. This one doesn’t have one, the young guy came in, and prove most of us wrong and I give him major props.

Comment

He's lucky people are not shitting on him more after that pathetic showing. He was overrated and overhyped to the sky. He looked stupid after that right pivot was nullified. Low tech skills.

I don't think we'll hear from that coward, sore loser again. Good riddance.

Comment

they hate elite white champions. white champions dominating the sport. even canelo is more irish blood than mexican.

loma got robbed. hes still #1 p4p in my eyes.

TRUE top 5 p4p:

1. loma
              2. fury
              3. usyk
              4. beterbiev
              5. pacquiao

Comment

Originally posted by BoZz View Post
                No one hates on Loma, the "hate" is directed to his delusional fan boys...I mean we all knew what Loma really was..nothing special that is!
                Loma is def a special fighter and will go down as one of the best to do it.
                But as alaways no one is unbeatable and he just happened to meet his match tonight it’s part of fighting.

There is alaways some one that exist some where in your era or the next that can beat you.

Comment

Because he was horrible overrated he's a very good fighter yes but was hyped as the second coming he's a legendary amatuer but not a legend as a pro his resume consists of one very good win in grj decent wins in Linares and Campbell and nothing else and he was being compared to PAC and Floyd who have dominated for multiple decades against the best

Comment

Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
                    they hate elite white champions. white champions dominating the sport. even canelo is more irish blood than mexican.

loma got robbed. hes still #1 p4p in my eyes.

TRUE top 5 p4p:

1. loma
                    2. fury
                    3. usyk
                    4. beterbiev
                    5. pacquiao
                    Hahahahaha

Wtf list gtfo Nazi trying to claim canelo lol

1. Canelo and not even close
                    2. Manny
                    3. Lopez.
                    4.inoue