No announcement yet.

Loma/Lopez: ESPN makes a flawed comparison for Lopez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Loma/Lopez: ESPN makes a flawed comparison for Lopez

Lopez has a higher power punch connect rate than Roberto Duran.

Come on, ya'll. This is getting silly.

Roberto Duran had OVER 60 FIGHTS as a F'n lightweight. Lopez has 15. You know good and damn well that accuracy percentage goes down the more fights you have.

How about let's WAIT for another 45 fights before we start trying to compare this kid to one of the Four Kings?

FFS

that guy in your signature has a 100 percent connect rate on power punches and is clearly better than both. top rank just signed him

Comment

Yeah I’ve been shaking my head at them drooling over his punch stats When 14 of his 16 opponents were hand picked to make him look good lol

Comment

They bouto rob Loma

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
          Yeah I’ve been shaking my head at them drooling over his punch stats When 14 of his 16 opponents were hand picked to make him look good lol
          i would say 15 out of 16 you are very generous by counting that tall gangly asian man

Comment

ESPN and Top Rank has shown over and over they are just a hype machine pushing a product. So its to be expected that reaches will be made and will be made quite often from ESPN/Top Rank.

Comment

Originally posted by Da Tongue View Post
              They bouto rob Loma
              terry o connor is on the case!

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                i would say 15 out of 16 you are very generous by counting that tall gangly asian man
                I count it because it was an eliminator so he wasn’t hand picked by a matchmaker.

Comment

Tell me about but hey they gotta make Lopez look as good as possible

Comment

Originally posted by _Rexy_ View Post
                    I count it because it was an eliminator so he wasn’t hand picked by a matchmaker.
                    thats true but i also think powerful promoters have a large say in who, how, and when potential opponents are moved up the rankings meaning if they want to make sure their guy has a soft touch eliminator they will get them.

Comment

Working...
                    X