Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Fails To Impress in Split Decision Over Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• This is one of the reasons why we cannot get bigger names to come over here. When you have a judge like Terry who comes out with a scorecard like that, not saying it doesn’t happen in other countries, but when it happens here it just makes you lose hope. These guys train for a fight, no home advantage and they still get robbed.

Comment

• Originally posted by sicko View Post
      The Story of Puppet Career! That man been robbed so many times it is Ridiculous
      To be fair Vazquez lost a lot of close fights because he wasn't active enough. This wasn't the case tonight he clearly outboxed Ritson nearly every round and his lateral movement was making him look like an amateur. Miguel used to have a horrible style entertainment wise but today he just boxed clean very little holding lot's of jabs and counter shots and his movement and distance was perfect shame the broadcast team couldn't give him the credit instead of saying well that's what happens when you just show up to survive.

Anybody know why Lewis Ritson looked like he has measles.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        I'm not so sure it's an either / or situation we got here. The word you're looking for is 'and'.
        Very true...

Comment

• Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
          Lemme send you $20 or something for following your bet. I just had to make a 2nd prediction that he'd get robbed and utilize the casual scrub gamblers live system for people worried about losing their pittance of money.
          Nah itís cool man. Thanks for the offer though. I seen Ritson at 20/1 in play but didnít think it was possible to rob him. I was wrong.

Comment

• We need to just clean the whole thing out.

The BBBoC has had the same incompetent judges for years and years. The problem will never go away until we get a brand new group of refs and judges.

Terry OíConnor, Ian John Lewis and Howard Foster.

The 3 main refs and judges and also the 3 worst refs and judges I have ever seen. All 3 are old and clearly incompetent.

We need some young and competent refs and judges ASAP.

Comment

• Same crooked Eddie BS that has gifted the disgraced PED cheat Whyte phony wins. This is on Hearn and his jizz guzzlers

Comment

• Originally posted by Ray* View Post
                This is one of the reasons why we cannot get bigger names to come over here. When you have a judge like Terry who comes out with a scorecard like that, not saying it doesnít happen in other countries, but when it happens here it just makes you lose hope. These guys train for a fight, no home advantage and they still get robbed.
                Coming to the UK now is like it used to be for fighters to go to Germany

Comment

• If 🇬🇧 boxing has any dignity and honor they will overturn this decision. They are destroying a man's livelihood with this bullshi+. I've been watching boxing less and less because of the politics and corrupt judges. Nothing new in boxing. Such a shame

Comment

• Total disgrace, robbery, fix, all these things come to mind watching that fight. Vasquez won almost every round, even when ritson let his shots go they missed or were blocked, Vasquez won that fight no doubt about it. It's very apparent now on machroom cards that when the house fighter gets licked they score it a draw, I have noticed a pattern and so have others. So is british boxing bent? Well some of the top refs are very dodgy, people, like Terry O’Connor, Ian John Lewis, Howard Foster and Bob Williams all do some sort of strange or masonic custom when being announced, one rubs there ear, another rubs under there eye ect, it's obvious they are part of some weirdo club or cult, look out for it next time yourself's, they been doing it for years, so the question is are they in a club of refs that could be bought or bribed, maybe, also the spotlight should be on Eddie Hearn too as he is as bent as a butchers hook that c**t.

Comment

• TOTALLY BAD FOR BOXING
                      Terry o Connor ?
                      It was a wba fight why 3 British judges , should have 2 from neutral countries, even Don king was not anywhere near as bad as match room and sky and the whole judging

Comment

Working...
                      X