Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lewis Ritson Fails To Impress in Split Decision Over Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by fistic flow View Post
    Outmanoeuvred all night. Feel bad for Vasquez as it's not the first time he's got shafted.
    He got shafted v Ohara Davies not long ago but at least that fight was somewhat competitive and Ohara had a genuine injury too.

You could make a good case that Vasquez won every single round v Ritson there. Even finding 3 rounds for Ritson would be a bit generous

Comment

• Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
      What did we say yesterday mate????????

This is why!
      I know man. Absolutely shocking card.

I had a £50 double Vazquez points and Loma 7-12. Pays over £3000, just hoping Loma doesn’t win inside the last 6 now.

Comment

• Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
        Saved myself a £10 cos I'd lost my log ins and couldn't be fcuked chasing 'em down. Kinda glad now but it doesn't make up for the bullchit scores.
        lucky escape, I was RAGING mate. Terry O’Connor is clearly either bias or incompetent.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
          lucky escape, I was RAGING mate. Terry O’Connor is clearly either bias or incompetent.
          Lemme send you $20 or something for following your bet. I just had to make a 2nd prediction that he'd get robbed and utilize the casual scrub gamblers live system for people worried about losing their pittance of money.

Comment

• Bizarre fight all round. Ritson's corner seemed to be watching a different fight altogether and gave him no urgency at all even though he landed next to nothing all night.

Vasquez won nearly every round. Matthew Macklin on Sky in the UK gave it 118-110 to him and said he was flabergasted at the decision.

I like Ritson and as a UK fan wanted him to put up a good performance but I was embarrassed at the reading of the cards. This isn't good enough and UK boxing (and Vasquez) deserves better.

Comment

• Originally posted by RJJ-94-02=GOAT View Post
              I'm not so sure it's an either / or situation we got here. The word you're looking for is 'and'.

Comment

• GiftRoom always up to their shenanigans, you have to knockout their fighters like Ruiz did to Joshua to win or Povetkin did to Whyte to win!

This is why Serrano and Wilder refused to go over their instead of it being somewhere else!

Comment

• The Story of Puppet Career! That man been robbed so many times it is Ridiculous

Comment

• Just realised Terry O'Connor also gave Thomas Patrick Ward the decision by 6 rounds to 2 in an earlier fight on the card, also an inexplicable decision. He surely needs to retire or be retired. This can't carry on.

Comment

• Originally posted by Isola View Post
                      Just realised Terry O'Connor also gave Thomas Patrick Ward the decision by 6 rounds to 2 in an earlier fight on the card, also an inexplicable decision. He surely needs to retire or be retired. This can't carry on.
                      Terry O'Connor is bent. Plain and simple.

Comment

Working...
                      X