Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG would’ve SMASHED Hagler or Duran at Middleweight, but SRL could’ve won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is creating trolling or dumb threads grounds for a ban?

Comment

In absolute tern today boxer would beat the **** of all those legendary glories , in atemporal relativistic perspective is where the difference is made

Sorry for my english im learning

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
        Size difference is apparent. I’d give SRL the chance to beat GGG. Thing is Duran and Hagler liked to bang it out and I think they’d get clipped in an exchange with Beast GGG. You need a mover like SRL.

As I pointed out to you several times in the past, camera angles can give misleading perceptions of the relative size of objects in a photograph.

GGG looks to be a good 2 inches taller than Hagler in your pic. Their listed heights are Hagler 5′ 9˝″ and Golovkin 5′ 10˝″
        Last edited by kafkod; 09-24-2020, 05:53 AM.

Comment

Ggg beats hagler h2h. Hacker better resume only cos gg G robbed twice

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
            I can't see any smashing happening either way round, I think SRL should be able to box round GGG but he'd need to fight the right fight. Give GGG the edge of Roberto cos of the size and Hagler Vs GGG would be a war for the ages I reckon.
            I agree with this on all points.

Comment

Hagler, no way!!!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
                Size difference is apparent. I’d give SRL the chance to beat GGG. Thing is Duran and Hagler liked to bang it out and I think they’d get clipped in an exchange with Beast GGG. You need a mover like SRL.

Block this fool

Comment

Originally posted by Lance98 View Post
                  Is creating trolling or dumb threads grounds for a ban?
                  It should be no doubt, lets wait until somebody says Klitchkso would have beat Ali, Joe Louis

Mayweather would have smashed Hearns, Lenoard, Julian Jackson LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by kafkod View Post
                    As I pointed out to you several times in the past, camera angles can give misleading perceptions of the relative size of objects in a photograph.

GGG looks to be a good 2 inches taller than Hagler in your pic. Their listed heights are Hagler 5′ 9˝″ and Golovkin 5′ 10˝″
                    Lol. People think this is a troll thread it isn’t. Fighters today are just bigger. Compare a Danny Jacobs to Hagler. The size would be like Hurd vs Jrock. And yes the same day weigh ins are factor today vs yesterday, but you same guys said GGg was a “small Middleweight” or that he could make 154 as well. Therefore, GGg in theory should be able to have trained for 160 as others illustrated, in same day weigh in era.

And I said in the Chavez Duran ATG comparison thread, Duran was always a naturally bigger guy than Chavez. There’s nothing “camera angle” about it.

Comment

Originally posted by rudy View Post
                      It should be no doubt, lets wait until somebody says Klitchkso would have beat Ali, Joe Louis

Mayweather would have smashed Hearns, Lenoard, Julian Jackson LMAO
                      Which Klitchko? Olympic Roid Klitchko or wrecked by Corrie Sanders Klitchko? Mayweather didn’t compete at Middleweight, but Duran did. Cmon, Rudy, you gotta be smarter than this... sarcasm isn’t good, more fail esque

Comment

Working...
                      X