Collapse
No announcement yet.

GGG would’ve SMASHED Hagler or Duran at Middleweight, but SRL could’ve won

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Prime Hagler was an way above average boxer with an atg jab and chin, could switch hit. Had a lot of tools in the toolbox.

I like GGG but what happens when he sees that Hagler isn't folding after a couple of flush shots to the chin.

Comment

Originally posted by Al Broker View Post
      What “agenda.” Lol

Talk boxing. You guys sound like casuals. How does GGg not win those fights?
      You walk around with Canelo’s semen on your breathe and his palm prints on your asz. So you’re trying to make his best opponent (ggg) out to be better than he is and that’s your agenda. Deny it, I dare ya

Canelo/ggg might be able to beat Duran given the size difference but no way in hell either beats Hagler.

Comment

Originally posted by just the facts View Post
        You walk around with Canelo’s semen on your breathe and his palm prints on your asz. So you’re trying to make his best opponent (ggg) out to be better than he is and that’s your agenda. Deny it, I dare ya

Canelo/ggg might be able to beat Duran given the size difference but no way in hell either beats Hagler.
        Canelo? Lol. What does Canelo have to do with this? Did Canelo KD Jacobs the way GGg did? Jacobs, Canelo, GGG hit harder than Hagler. I’m sorry to say, there was no advanced drug testing in the 80’s. An era where steroids bloomed in American sports, particularly American commercial sports... and you think boxing had regulation even close to mainstream sports?

Comment

That Hagler weighs significantly less than Lemieux, and GGG was able to move Lemieux’s weight easily. GGg probes guys that rush in. Hagler would prefer to box with GGG or go in for the kill? GGG would be ready for any offensive assault, and GGG hit harder than Hearns.
          Ggg hit harder than Hearns? That’s the dumbest thing you’ve ever posted and with a complete moron like you that’s saying a helluva lot.

Comment

Canelo? Lol. What does Canelo have to do with this? Did Canelo KD Jacobs the way GGg did? Jacobs, Canelo, GGG hit harder than Hagler. I’m sorry to say, there was no advanced drug testing in the 80’s. An era where steroids bloomed in American sports, particularly American commercial sports... and you think boxing had regulation even close to mainstream sports?
            Advancing your pro Canelo agenda is your motive for making this idiot thread. Ggg did not have Haglers power. What quality fighter did ggg ever KO?

Comment

Size difference is apparent. I’d give SRL the chance to beat GGG. Thing is Duran and Hagler liked to bang it out and I think they’d get clipped in an exchange with Beast GGG. You need a mover like SRL.

Hagler had great feet. He could dance as well as brawl. A lot of people remember Hagler as a slugger which is simply not correct.
              He's a level or two above Golovkin. In fact all 'four kings' were.

Comment

Advancing your pro Canelo agenda is your motive for making this idiot thread. Ggg did not have Haglers power. What quality fighter did ggg ever KO?
                I’m a master at Canelo threads. Lol. This isn’t about Canelo at all. However seeing your insecurities as usual, it makes sense you LDBC kids make everything about Canelo. Aren’t you the same thugs whom cry scorecards, corruption, Haymonism 4life...

Give GGg his credit. He’s just the naturally stronger and bigger guy than Duran or Hagler. Why is that offensive?

Comment

I’m a master at Canelo threads. Lol. This isn’t about Canelo at all. However seeing your insecurities as usual, it makes sense you LDBC kids make everything about Canelo. Aren’t you the same thugs whom cry scorecards, corruption, Haymonism 4life...

Give GGg his credit. He’s just the naturally stronger and bigger guy than Duran or Hagler. Why is that offensive?
                  Among your other traits (douche bag, idiot), we can now add liar.

Comment

Originally posted by Marvlus Marv View Post
                    Hagler had great feet. He could dance as well as brawl. A lot of people remember Hagler as a slugger which is simply not correct.
                    He's a level or two above Golovkin. In fact all 'four kings' were.
                    GGG is one of the best Euro’s of this generation. His defense is masterclass. With the Brook fight he was just carrying Kell. reason GGG looks declined is because of his age, but his chin is still legendary

Comment

Among your other traits (douche bag, idiot), we can now add liar.
                      Liar? Lying about what? Be specific. Play out GGg vs Duran or Hagler.

GGg is simply too strong for these guys. Lemieux couldn’t even dent GGG. David hits fookin hard.

Comment

Working...
                      X