Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas-Ramos Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,260,000 Viewers, Most Watched Fight Since Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

A lot of people got used to not watching TV. Some may not even now fights are back. Great numbers for a Sunday fight competing against NBA and NHL games.
    Haters are going to hate. At least we get to see the actual numbers unlike with some platforms.

1 Mil for Fox = Good
    750K ESPN = Good
    500K Showtime = Good

Less people have cable these days, so those other platforms will have lower numbers. They probably have more people streaming those fights illegally, than those who actually watch.

Comment

Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
      Tbh u sound like u hating......
      I would never hate on anything boxing related. As a diehard fan that knows the sport, I can see that these numbers are fugazi

Comment

Looks like a bunch of Tr*mp supporters with a case of the red ass over PBC doing well lol. Well you lot can always just keep with Eddie Hearn and the deadzone lol
        Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-09-2020, 10:34 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by JaBfromTokyo View Post
          You understand that you can literally say that about anything on TV....
          I do and I acknowledged that in my post. Remember when Spence Algeri pulled “6 Million viewers”

Comment

Too bad the NFL is starting back up. The Sunday cards seem to do pretty well.

Comment

I thought Ugas put on one Hell of a performance against Ramos. Actually, the entire card was exciting and entertaining from top to bottom.

Comment

Working...
              X