Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Ugas-Ramos Fox Main Event Peaks At 1,260,000 Viewers, Most Watched Fight Since Pandemic

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• champion4ever
    replied
    I thought Ugas put on one Hell of a performance against Ramos. Actually, the entire card was exciting and entertaining from top to bottom.

Leave a comment:

• bballchump11
    replied
    Too bad the NFL is starting back up. The Sunday cards seem to do pretty well.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx23
    replied
    Originally posted by JaBfromTokyo View Post
    You understand that you can literally say that about anything on TV....
    I do and I acknowledged that in my post. Remember when Spence Algeri pulled “6 Million viewers”

Leave a comment:

• Oldskoolg
    replied
    Looks like a bunch of Tr*mp supporters with a case of the red ass over PBC doing well lol. Well you lot can always just keep with Eddie Hearn and the deadzone lol
    Last edited by Oldskoolg; 09-09-2020, 10:34 PM.

Leave a comment:

• Bronx23
    replied
    Originally posted by KillaMane26 View Post
    Tbh u sound like u hating......
    I would never hate on anything boxing related. As a diehard fan that knows the sport, I can see that these numbers are fugazi

Leave a comment:

• kej718
    replied
    A lot of people got used to not watching TV. Some may not even now fights are back. Great numbers for a Sunday fight competing against NBA and NHL games.
    Haters are going to hate. At least we get to see the actual numbers unlike with some platforms.

1 Mil for Fox = Good
    750K ESPN = Good
    500K Showtime = Good

Less people have cable these days, so those other platforms will have lower numbers. They probably have more people streaming those fights illegally, than those who actually watch.

Leave a comment:

• GBP4LIFE
    replied
    Awful numbers for broadcast tv smh. They could get better numbers running re runs..

Leave a comment:

• keepemup
    replied
    PBC seems to be working out.

Leave a comment:

• KillaMane26
    replied
    Originally posted by Bronx23 View Post
    It’s because FOX is in so many homes. Nobody knows who Ugas or Ramos is. The end. Most people “tuned in” probably weren’t even watching.

If I watch something on FOX then my tv on while I go out for a jog or whatever, whatever comes on gets counted as a view.

I don’t know why they even post these numbers

Tbh u sound like u hating......

Leave a comment:

• Afi23
    replied
    Originally posted by youbeight View Post
    this is quite a surprise....
    Indeed, especially going against Lakers vs Rockets.
    I guess the Ugas name stuck with the casual ever since the Porter fight. Good for him!
    After Brook (unfortunately), Bud needs to get on Ugas if he can't get the others.
    Last edited by Afi23; 09-09-2020, 05:00 PM.

Leave a comment:

Working...
X