Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Batters Jeff Horn, Stops Him After 8th Round In One-Sided Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rushton must have thought that Horn would get the win just by using rough house tactics.
    Horrible gameplan from Horn and Rushton.
    Congrats to Tim on dealing with that.
    Horn should retire now.

Comment

• Big fan of Kostya grown up a truel legend his son looks jut like him maybe just a bit less Asian but glad he won hope he gets a shot at a title soon.
      Last edited by kidbazooka; 08-26-2020, 07:37 PM.

Comment

• Tim has some real
        Skills and ruggedness in him cuz not everyone can deal with a awkward tough roughing up type of style that Horn has!

Let’s get Jorge Cota vs Tim Tszyu next!

Comment

• Finally an Aussie fighter Australia can really get behind.
          Tim looked great, barely raising a sweat.

Comment

• Is anyone really that surprised? Jeff Horn is a just your typical limited, over matched and overachieving bum. While Tim Tszyu on the other hand is the real deal. He is the progeny of the great Aussie fighter Kostya Tszyu.

Comment

• Originally posted by marvin douglas View Post
              worst stoppage ever. Worst ref ever. Can't understand why the Hornet gets no respect. Boxing like this is a joke.
              When you ask a fighter if he wants to continue and he doesn't answer, it's time to stop the fight.

Comment

• I watched the Pac Man/Horn fight live then I watched 3 replays of it. I thought the fight could have been a draw, a close win to Pac or a close win to Horn. I would have been happy for any one of those results. But people on this forum are saying a hometown decision, a decisive win for Pac, we wuz robbed!! etc. I think most of you adoring Pac Man devotees are blind in one eye and can't see out the other.
                You believed in everything that idiot Teddy Atlas and his stupid side kick commentator said.

Comment

• Not surprised!

Now all the delusional Horn fans STFU! Horn got a gift decision when he fought PAC! Then gets out boxed and stopped by Crawford (no surprise!). Loses a couple to who??? Then even with his dirty tactics gets his ass handed to him by a prospect (not taking anything from Tszyu)! And even if anyone thinks it was Horn's age, forget it! He was never that good in the first place! Now the Aussie's can get behind Tim Tszyu and we all can say good bye to Horn!

Comment

• Originally posted by Richard G View Post
                    Practrads still whining about Horn's tactics against Packy LOL, funny thing is that Tszyu was able to handle those same tactics easily. So what you practrads are doing is highlighting Packy's fail.

Thankyou, keep going.
                    Not even hard for someone with skill and timing. When he charges in you take a step back to throw him off and throw a counter. Rinse and repeat. Also don't let him bully you with his wrestling. All of this went over Pac's head because he was unprofessional and didn't take the fight serious.

Comment

• Originally posted by TheDrongo View Post
                      I watched the Pac Man/Horn fight live then I watched 3 replays of it. I thought the fight could have been a draw, a close win to Pac or a close win to Horn. I would have been happy for any one of those results. But people on this forum are saying a hometown decision, a decisive win for Pac, we wuz robbed!! etc. I think most of you adoring Pac Man devotees are blind in one eye and can't see out the other.
                      You believed in everything that idiot Teddy Atlas and his stupid side kick commentator said.
                      There is an argument for this though. If it wasn't his hometown, multiple deductions would've been handed from all those elbows which would've affected the score. At the end of the day, it was Mannys fault for not adjusting after all that. Very stupid of him to fight in Australia too.

Comment

Working...
                      X