Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Tim Tszyu Batters Jeff Horn, Stops Him After 8th Round In One-Sided Fight

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by revelated View Post
    To date, the only guy to get a legit, non-asterisk win in the books over Horn is Michael Zerafa
    Wait... what asterisks are on Tim's win here?

It was a clear, dominant win, with no controversy.

Comment

Tszyu people will get mad @ this but

I think Horn looked like sh_t and Tim didn’t look that great! So many guys in America would beat the crap out of both guys, I mean guys you don’t even know much about. Tim needs to buy a jab from someone and get combinations in his game. I see some of his dad In him but just a bit!

Comment

A dominant win to Tim. The only controversy is that one of those judges only had Tim ahead by 4 points when the fight was stopped. Despite Horn going down in 2 separate rounds. Tim won every single round on my card with only the first round being reasonably close.
        Rushton *****ing about the judges pre fight must have had some effect on at least one of them.

Comment

4th round.

6th round.

Comment

Comment

It's celebration! Shyte and Worn both got dismantled to pieces!

Comment

Later Jeep.

Comment

You guys are funny that bring up Pac-Horn and then how post Pac opponents fought Horn.Here's a crazy concept some of you might not be able to grasp.

Pac took Horn lightly and struggled, yet beat Horn convincingly. I say that to the fact that Horn's face looked like mush at the end of the fight and he was nearly out on his feet in what? The 9th round? Okay they gave it to Horn. Robbery at it's boxing's finest, whatever, it happens.

Now that EVERY opponent post Pac-Horn realize, Horn gave Pac an L, don't you think they would up their A game against Horn knowing that he has Pac on his resume and Horn will look good on their resume? Perhaps Pac taking the "L" helped others realize, the robbery can be in the books if you end up fighting him in Australia.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

4th round.

6th round.

Good use of the forearm on the inside to prevent Horn from clinching. Gotta do that to clowns like Khan, Horn, and Hatton who try to cheat with excessive holding.
                    Last edited by Mister Wolf; 08-26-2020, 05:05 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
                      You guys are funny that bring up Pac-Horn and then how post Pac opponents fought Horn.Here's a crazy concept some of you might not be able to grasp.

Pac took Horn lightly and struggled, yet beat Horn convincingly. I say that to the fact that Horn's face looked like mush at the end of the fight and he was nearly out on his feet in what? The 9th round? Okay they gave it to Horn. Robbery at it's boxing's finest, whatever, it happens.

Now that EVERY opponent post Pac-Horn realize, Horn gave Pac an L, don't you think they would up their A game against Horn knowing that he has Pac on his resume and Horn will look good on their resume? Perhaps Pac taking the "L" helped others realize, the robbery can be in the books if you end up fighting him in Australia.
                      That's his fault for being unprofessional. No excuses.

Comment

Working...
                      X