Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: After We Beat Alvarez, Hopefully Fight For Title As Soon As We Can

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Joe Smith: After We Beat Alvarez, Hopefully Fight For Title As Soon As We Can

His next fight versus Eleider Alvarez will come after yet another delay in his career, all while having spent much of his time isolated from most of the rest of the world. If somebody didn't tell Joe Smith Jr. that it was because of a global pandemic, the longtime light heavyweight contender never would've noticed.
    [Click Here To Read More]

I am looking forward this one more than Povetkin -Whyte.

Comment

Originally posted by JakeTheBoxer View Post
      I am looking forward this one more than Povetkin -Whyte.
      Yes, me too. My inkling is that Alvarez may be closer to Shotville than Smith Jr... But I could be wrong.

Anyhow, I'm picking Smith Jr via knockout.

Comment

Both have a couple things in common - great chins and solid power. Yeah, and both are very likable.
        Last edited by richardt; 08-19-2020, 10:15 AM.

Comment

Should be very interesting fight. For Smith to win, I imagine he will either blast him out or hurt Elieder enough to render Alvarez's boxing skill advantage void. Otherwise, I see Alvarez avoiding the danger and outboxing Smith similar to Barrera and Bivol....however in both those fights Smith's opponent had some scary moments before the final bell sounded.

Comment

Jesse "No Hart" vs Joe Smith was fun. Lol

Comment

He can say when I win all he wants to but I think he loses.

Comment

Do people actually want to see Average Joe in a title fight after seeing how badly he lost to Barrera and Bivol?

Comment

Bazooka Joe always comes in to put on a show!

Alvarez should have just a little bit too much for him but you never know with this guys power and physicality!

Comment

Alvarez is getting older and picking up injuries.

Comment

Working...
                    X