Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko-Lopez - Deal Reached For October, Team Lopez is Pumped

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

So excited! Cant wait to see who wins - is this gonna be the cream of Loma's best win or will there be a new upcoming superstar to be born come fight day in Teo?

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
      Nope, it was more about Arum telling Loma what he's really worth. As I said, not one iota of sympathy here. It's all about Arum's business. Loma wasn't forced to take it.
      its all about p4p best and legacy for Loma!! Gives Champions GRJ, Walters, Rigo all their 1st and only losses ...making the latter 2 quit on their stools!! Now taking on another undefeated power punching champ in Lopez! All in 16 fights...extremely impressive-especially when compared to Tanks padded resume!!

Comment

Where are the clowns that were arguing with me that arum would just move on and that Lopez priced himself out? Nobody bought that Loma vs verdejo nonsense. This was the only feasible option for Loma to have a big fight. Good for Lopez for holding out and not letting arum play him.

Comment

800K and 1 night with Mrs. Lopez

Comment

I understand that the pandemic has temporarily changed everything but I think it's B.S that ESPN and Top Rank gave Loma and Teofimo just $4 million between them but they gave Amir Khan $6 million to fight Crawford on PPV

Comment

Originally posted by mxtali View Post
              Where’s everyone that called Lopez a coward?
              wheres everyone who claimed Arum was short-changing Lopez to protect Loma??

Comment

Bout time......

Comment

I put my money on Teofimo bro. This Kid will upset Lomachenko by KO! He's bigger, younger, hungrier and more powerful than Vasil. I really think Loma should drop at 130 after, because is too small at 135...

Comment

Originally posted by Dean_Razorback View Post
                    the fight is possible because lomachenko agreed to concede 800K to teofemale. loma could have easily done the same as teo, reject to accept any paycut and instead we would've had loma-verdejo. arum didn't order loma shit lol
                    He gave up more money than I thought he would. I thought maybe 400k - 500k max.

Comment

Originally posted by 1hourRun View Post

I just want to know what round is Teofimo going to leave Bumchenko punch-drunk, from the bestial walloping that Vasily signed up for.

Teofimo is green, that will not be an excuse, its a fact. Nevertheless, Bumchenko is grossly overrated and over the hill. Teofimo got the bag and will also become lineal.

Move over Josh Taylor, Teo is going to replace you in the P4P ; Vasily should be dropped off from the elite top ten, if he losses to 15-0 Teofimo Lopez, or even struggles.
                      Loma top #1 or #2 across the board...this will only be the 4th undefeated top rated Champion he takes on in only 16 fights!! If he is overrated what is Stank Davis with his padded pathetic resume??Lol! Coward Stank now going after old past it pillow-fisted smaller fighters in Mares and Cruz I instead of taking on one of the young guns who have been calling him out!! Gotta protect that 0!

Comment

Working...
                      X