Collapse
No announcement yet.

NSB PICK EM #42 - #45 15th AUGUST 2020

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Okay, gentlemen, thanks to Mammoth for pointing out that Fayfer vs Papin has been delayed for a week. All Picks for pick em #42 will be disregarded and no multipliers used on that fight will be deducted from your stock.

Rather than attempting to carry the picks on Papin or Fayfer over the fight will simply be re-posted as Pick Em #46 in next weeks' thread and you will all be asked to pick again.

I'll try to find time to get the updates done before Saturday but I'm kinda run off my feet right now and away again in a few days so apologies in advance if we fall a little behind over the course of this month.

Kind regards and best of luck gents

Koba

Comment

NC Uppercut
      D. Benavidez KO Mid, KO x3
      Madrimov Early KO
      C. Breakhaus, Wide Dec x2

Comment

SUBZER0ED;

Benavidez, KO, mid

Madrimov, KO, early x2

Breakhus, Dec, close

Comment

So Benavidez was over 170 lbs.. Lost title at the scales. Undefeated fighter but has lost 2 times to the scales. What a damn shame

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
            So Benavidez was over 170 lbs.. Lost title at the scales. Undefeated fighter but has lost 2 times to the scales. What a damn shame
            The kid's lack of discipline has made me want to change my pick to Angulo KO mid. I even decided to put money on that result.
            Last edited by Tatabanya; 08-15-2020, 05:40 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Tatabanya View Post
              The kid's lack of discipline has made me want to change my pick to Angulo KO mid. I even decided put money on that result.
              Good man. I sincerely hope Roamer takes it now myself... just not enough that I'm actually going to pick him.

Comment

Okay gents. So Benavidez is an undisciplined asshat and probably should really be fighting at LHW. It also gives me a warm fuzzy feeling to know his lack of professionalism has cost him his title.

However... after due consideration of maybe 2 minutes I've decided to let the Pick Em run anyway. The only person currently picking Roamer is my man Tatabanya who's doing it as much out of principle as anything I think. Naturally anyone who feels Benavidez' weight issues will affect the outcome in any way are completely free to change their pick at anytime upto the start of the fight.

Best of luck everyone (except Benavidez).

Regards

K

Comment

Benavidez KO Mid
                  Madrimov KO Mid
                  Breakhus Dec Wide

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
                    Good man. I sincerely hope Roamer takes it now myself... just not enough that I'm actually going to pick him.
                    He probably won't... but a knockout win for Angulo at 13:1 was too tempting!

Comment

BigZ44, Benavidez, KO, Mid, 3X
                      BigZ44, Madrimov, KO, Early
                      BigZ44, Braekhus, DEC, Close

Comment

Working...
                      X