• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MulaKO View Post
    Fugh all brother
    How are you ?
    You remind me of a squirrel , stashing away all those multipliers lol
    Started working again so not here as much as I would like but yeah , that’s it
    I don’t mind giving away some early rounds. I’m a come on late and drop Ali in the 15th kinda guy.
    What was that business about you leaving soon? That competition talk or leaving the forum speak?

Comment

Originally posted by TheMyspaceDayz View Post
      I don’t mind giving away some early rounds. I’m a come on late and drop Ali in the 15th kinda guy.
      What was that business about you leaving soon? That competition talk or leaving the forum speak?

Hahahahahahahahahahaha
      I see what your plan is and it ain’t a bad one

Comment

Originally posted by NC Uppercut View Post
        Koba, I believe we talked about some forth coming upsets after boxing were to come back. I see some happening now bro!
        Cheers.
        Good luck to all who picked close to right. I never thought Breakhaus would lose
        Me neither, man, I figured Jessica was dangerous but thought the difference in size and experience would tell. Honestly never seen Cecilia look so ragged though. Whether it was overtraining, the humid Tulsa heat, age or just that she ran into a ladydog with no quit... IDK... but at 39 next month it can't be far from the end of the line. Even in defeat though all class, a great ambassador for the female sport.

Comment

Man that was a solid pick
          It was.

I just didn't think McCaskill could win a close fight with the dream matchup of Braekhus vs Taylor that close.

Props to judges keeping it real...at least on THAT card.

Comment

Judging from how they looked at the weigh-in I had an inkling that Braekhus might be in for a tougher fight than expected.

Just didn't have the guts to go all the way and pick the upset.

Comment

Originally posted by Citizen Koba View Post
              Me neither, man, I figured Jessica was dangerous but thought the difference in size and experience would tell. Honestly never seen Cecilia look so ragged though. Whether it was overtraining, the humid Tulsa heat, age or just that she ran into a ladydog with no quit... IDK... but at 39 next month it can't be far from the end of the line. Even in defeat though all class, a great ambassador for the female sport.
              I believe a few variables hit home for her last night!

Comment

I'm not sure many outside of folk with money on McCaskill, really thought she won. A draw was possible but she started so strong, then faded to 1 minute round fighting. Celia seemed lost in styles for the first half of the fight, trying to adopt what she learned in big bear I guess. Just about got back to the jab and straights towards the end.

I envisioned jabbing and straights from the get go. McCaskill faded pretty badly in the Taylor fight and I think she did here too actually. If Celia had been smashing her with the jab from round 1, I still felt McCaskill could have been pulled out.

Coulda, shoulda, woulda - my pick sucked

Comment

Originally posted by YoungManRumble View Post
                  God damnit I forgot to post my picks

Won my only 2 bets though. First bets since I quit gambling LOL

Benavidez by KO in Round 9-12
                  McCaskill by Decision
                  Welcome to my world.

Originally posted by koolkc107 View Post
                  Congrats.

I almost picked the same but thought the old girl would get benefit of the doubt.
                  Didn’t even watch! Lol. I just read a quick article on it.

Some mother truckers wanted to watch UFC on Saturday and they had 2 TV streams going at once. Once the Hawks game was over, all they had was the UFC. I told them, “ya know, boxing’s on tonight. Why don’t ya put that on?”

Fell on deaf ears.

Comment

Man that was a solid pick
                    I mean, except for the X1 sure.

Comment

Originally posted by b morph View Post
                      I mean, except for the X1 sure.
                      Still though. You went against the grain and did it!

Comment

Working...
                      X