Collapse
No announcement yet.

What makes Fury a special fighter?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Fury fans are really overhyping him right now. His 0 will be the next to go.

Comment

• Originally posted by champion4ever View Post
      Fury fans are really overhyping him right now. His 0 will be the next to go.
      Who do you think could take that 0?

Who is willing to take the test to beat the best!?

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

"The Bronze Bomber" Deontay Wilder in their trilogy. Wilder underestimated Fury in the rematch. He surprised him. This time he will be well prepared for everything. He is fully aware now and knows what he has to do in order to win their next fight.

Comment

• Fury will take first loss when he will be around 40. Dubois will beat him in "young lion Vs old lion" fight. It will look like Joshua -Klitschko.

Comment

• Originally posted by Divine Hammer View Post
            no one is ever beating a prime tyson fury.no one in history.he has all the tools on top of being very tall and rangy.

greatest heavyweight in history.
            This post gave me the chills.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

Joshua by upset

Fury is the most skilled heavy but emotionally unstable

Comment

• I think first of all, he's an impressively fast man for someone who's 6'9. He has incredible ring IQ, fantastic defense, a solid chin and his ability to stick and move with quickness. He has great power as well as shown in his rematch with Wilder. Great boxer all around and for me the king of the heavyweight division.

Comment

• Originally posted by GrandpaBernard View Post
                  Joshua by upset

Fury is the most skilled heavy but emotionally unstable
                  I think Joshua will beat him also, for me the HWs are just big men, its the super HW era I dont think the class of them overall is that high, give it a few more years for a true great big man to emerge, right now its just being the best of an average bunch.

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post
                    I think Joshua will beat him also, for me the HWs are just big men, its the super HW era I dont think the class of them overall is that high, give it a few more years for a true great big man to emerge, right now its just being the best of an average bunch.
                    Fury has the skill to be a truly great heavy

Needs the opponents/longevity and focused positivity to make his greatness happen

Fury is a hero when it comes to mental health. I don’t believe in depression being this incurable issue. Fury handled it himself and accomplished one of the greatest feats in sports

Comment

• Originally posted by Roadblock View Post

This is the case because you don't understand what you see with him.

Fury is technically outstanding and a literal phenom. Average is among the last words I would use to describe him.

Comment

Working...
                      X