Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Photos: Joe Joyce, Michael Wallisch - Ready For Heavyweight Battle

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
    It ain't much, but it's something...We won't even get to see it here in the States.
    I thought it got picked up by ESPN+

Comment

Originally posted by noone View Post
      what a ****ing joke!! professional boxing is for idiots. this is not a fight, this is a sparring session. a disgrace.
      Pretty much like 99% of those two hype job resumes of Fury and Wilder then?

Comment

Originally posted by 4truth View Post
        Should be a walk in the park for Joyce. In fact if Joyce has any trouble with Wallisch, it's going to take some shine off his upcoming fight with Dubois.
        Oh, YOUR post is what that guy was talking about. He messaged me ranting when he meant to message you:

Originally posted by 15 Rounds again
        Did TYSON fury's struggkes against Wallin "take the shine off" his Wilder fight?

Joyce is better than Wilder and probably better than Tyson "one name.on resume" Fury.

Joyce V Dubois is a great match

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
          Oh, YOUR post is what that guy was talking about. He messaged me ranting when he meant to message you:
          Lol! yeah I did that to somebody the other day. Accidentally quoted the wrong post and went off on some poor innocent bystander.

don't tell..I get enough of those already

Comment

Going by the comments, it seems that Joe Joyce is some experienced-pro, and he hasn't had 14 months out and can suffer from ring-rust (before he is the finished article).

To be honest, I'm surprised they managed to get a semi-decent opponent for him, which he needs, as a young-in in the pro-game.

Comment

Joe Joyce is a Solid 270lbs, slower than molasses but if he connects to your chin you will be going to sleep

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                Fair enough. I dropped $50 on him, maybe he'll get inspired by Tyson and try to pull a Buster Douglas.
                I subdivided half of your amount between a simple Wallisch win at 15:1 and the 51:1 points win.

Wasted money for sure. But if he DOES pull the Buster Douglas, we will have a happier weekend.

Joyce very heavy, that's what gives me an (extremely slight) hope... If Wallisch adheres to the slap-and-run theory, we could see the upset.

Most likely, though, Joyce will catch him somewhere between rounds 4 and 6 and send him home.
                Last edited by Tatabanya; 07-25-2020, 02:34 AM.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                  I thought it got picked up by ESPN+
                  Didn't know that, but I won't subscribe to it.

Comment

Originally posted by SUBZER0ED View Post
                    Didn't know that, but I won't subscribe to it.
                    Lol it was a mismatch anyways but ESPN+ is not that expensive when you think about it just get 2 friends who like sports and split it. It's only 6 a month so it would be 2 bucks a month and you can have access on 3 devices.

Comment

Originally posted by Kannabis Kid View Post
                      Lol it was a mismatch anyways but ESPN+ is not that expensive when you think about it just get 2 friends who like sports and split it. It's only 6 a month so it would be 2 bucks a month and you can have access on 3 devices.
                      Oh, it's not about the cost. I just don't like the idea of paying Unca Bob one red cent, lol.

Comment

Working...
                      X