Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Lopez Now Targeted For October 3, Says Arum

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Lomachenko vs. Lopez Now Targeted For October 3, Says Arum

Scheduling and rescheduling is the name of the game as Top Rank is working on its schedule for the rest of the year, which includes a date change for the much-anticipated lightweight title unification between Vasiliy Lomachenko and Teofimo Lopez Jr.
    [Click Here To Read More]

Lomachenko beats him. I think Lopez has outgrown the division especially after covid.

Comment

I hope this gets made.

Comment

Why does it feel like this fight will never happen. I understand Arum wants an audience given its a unification fight but that’s just not going to happen anytime soon amidst a pandemic. The more they keep rescheduling the more they risk in losing this fight cause Lopez will struggle making weight

Comment

make it in Canada or Japan with full crowd for christ sake. they wont ever fight in US with these fake covid numbers.

Comment

Loma just opened up training camp sometime in the last few days for the fight.

Comment

They fighting without an audience?

If they aren't fighting til they can get some sexy gate money I'm gonna assume this isn't happening. I highly doubt things will be normal by early October. Would be cool to be wrong but unless they are putting up glass cubicles around every seat I think Oct is wishful thinking with an audience.

Comment

Originally posted by Ogecca MaMa View Post
                make it in Canada or Japan with full crowd for christ sake. they wont ever fight in US with these fake covid numbers.
                Canada locked up their border to US mfers last I heard lol.

Not sure about Japan.

Maybe Arum needs to talk to those UAE guys & get a boxing island setup.

Comment

Originally posted by Eff Pandas View Post
                  Canada locked up their border to US mfers last I heard lol.

Not sure about Japan.

Maybe Arum needs to talk to those UAE guys & get a boxing island setup.
                  exactly. i dont follow mma, but aint that what Dana W doing? might be wrong though

Comment

In other words, this Lopez fight will never happen. I'm cool with that. Arum needs to start a serious nego with Floyd.

Comment

Working...
                    X