Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell-Ryan Garcia Fight Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I think Ryan gets smoked by all of the top guys.

Comment

Garcia

Campbell is overrated and is not really good powerful or skillful. I see Garcia stopping him by the 5th or 6th round and maybe earlier.Garcia is faster stronger and more skillful.

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
        So what does Devin Haney get? No Loma, No Campbell, No Garcia, and No Fortuna? Sucks!
        something is going on with hearn and dazn. none of the matchroom usa fighters have a fight or are mentioned for a fight. last week he trashed andrade and jacobs for not making money for him. farmer may as well be jimmy hoffa. the wbc wanted haney vs fortuna first but that went poof in the wind. hunter got dropped yesterday.
        why would fortuna take a linares fight over a title fight? because golden boy works with dazn too and they know what's going on behind the scenes.

golden boy told fortuna you better take this money now because nobody is getting paid to fight haney for quite a while because haney is getting dropped.

i think all matchroom usa fighters will be free agents by christmas or january

Comment

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
          So what does Devin Haney get? No Loma, No Campbell, No Garcia, and No Fortuna? Sucks!
          he gets nothing. hearn is going to put him on the shelf. eddie is not going to pay for any haney events or pay any haney opponents.

eddie is waiting for someone to get him out of the haney contract

by christmas all matchroom usa fighters will be free agents

Comment

this is a pretty good fight

Comment

If that fight develops. I won't be surprised if Garcia sparks him out with that left hook.

I don't think Campbell is a walkover but it seems that fighters see him as a gatekeeper. I think Garcia manages to keep his hype going.

Comment

Yooooo......

Originally posted by Mister Wolf View Post
                Watch the kid turn it down.

#All Talk
                I hate to say I was thinking the same exact thing! I just hope we're both wrong.

Comment

???

Originally posted by OhG View Post
                  WBC Protecting Haney, why isn't Haney put into the force play by the WBC, HANEY HAS FOUGHT NO ONE TO BE WBC CHAMPION! BUT THEN AGAIN WBC HAS BECOME A JOKE ANYMORE! REAL CHAMPIONS BATTLE THERE WAY TO BE CONSIDERED A TRUE CHAMPION!!! HANEY SHOULD OF WENT TO WALMART AND BOUGHT HIMSELF A WRESTLING BELT AND CALLED HIMSELF A CHAMPION! FACTS ARE FACTS!!!
                  You typed ALL of that and DIDN'T mention Haney did EVERYTHING he was supposed to do to get his fight with Lomachenko and Lomachenko goes the Franchise classification route. Even Teofimo went the IBF route so he didn't have to fight Haney. So are you saying both of these incidents are Haney's fault?

Comment

Hmmm......

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                    People should actually read the article instead of jumping on Garcia. Many on here are saying he's not gonna take it or will price himself out. Ryan in the article says: "Let's get it on!"

I'm not a Garcia fan, but I'd pick him against Campbell any day. Campbell is a stepping stone.
                    Yes Ryan said, "Let's get it on"...Now let's see if he keeps that same energy from now until, hopefully, fight time.

Comment

???

Originally posted by ThatDude44 View Post
                      Haney vs Farmer or Diaz.
                      Farmer and Diaz have a rematch to get done and don't forget they fight at 130lbs not 135lbs like Haney.

Comment

Working...
                      X