Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Luke Campbell-Ryan Garcia Fight Ordered By WBC

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

This is BS, so who is Haney going to be able to fight next? Since no one in the WBC top 5 would be available for him.

Comment

So what does Devin Haney get? No Loma, No Campbell, No Garcia, and No Fortuna? Sucks!

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
        People should actually read the article instead of jumping on Garcia. Many on here are saying he's not gonna take it or will price himself out. Ryan in the article says: "Let's get it on!"

I'm not a Garcia fan, but I'd pick him against Campbell any day. Campbell is a stepping stone.
        Is he stealing tanks line, let's get it on then his words evaporate

Comment

If Garcia backs out for any reason it proves he is nothing more than a social media Logan Paul type without faster hands and more sparkle. He may wanna follow through and show what he is made of.

Comment

Haney has four gloves... 2 on his hands, one on his gigantic nose, and another 2 on his big fat lips.

Comment

Originally posted by MexicanStyle#1 View Post
              Haney has four gloves... 2 on his hands, one on his gigantic nose, and another 2 on his big fat lips.
              Are you sure that's four?

Comment

Originally posted by Senor_frogs View Post
                I don’t see why he wouldn’t. Campbell is a good fighter and all but he does nothing special. Doesn’t have devastating power he’s not that fast either. Garcia has the speed and power advantages. Both are about the same size. And Garcia has a great team. This could be a good fight for Garcia to show just how good he is.
                I agree with your take, but Garcia isn't going to KO Campbell like these other fighters he's been facing. What happens in the late rounds when Campbell is bringing that pressure, something Garcia has never had to worry about before? I think it's best to have Garcia get rounds in with a rugged veteran who's going to give him rounds, but isn't the quality fighter Campbell is first imo

Comment

Originally posted by Unidentified View Post
                  Are you sure that's four?
                  Hahahahaha

Comment

Campbell should be able to take this. Although Garcia has improved tremendously under the tutelage of the Reynoso’s he isn’t ready for Campbell or linares. He should pick off the guys at the bottom of the top 10, if he wants to develop and stay unbeaten

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingIsGreat View Post
                      People should actually read the article instead of jumping on Garcia. Many on here are saying he's not gonna take it or will price himself out. Ryan in the article says: "Let's get it on!"

I'm not a Garcia fan, but I'd pick him against Campbell any day. Campbell is a stepping stone.
                      Garcia has NO say in who he fights. Thought that was quite obvious with all the $h1t talking he never backs up.
                      Fight aint NEVER happening.

Comment

Working...
                      X