Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To End Wilder's Career After Claim of Loaded Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Honestly, the part where he said, "This is just a quick video" makes me feel like he's more guilty than ever. He's trying to brush it off like it's bs talk and doesn't want to attract even more attention to it.

Listen, let's no go overboard and say there were any objects in the gloves. I've called foul on numerous threads here but never said or will say that there was any foreign objects in the gloves.

If Wilder's team wants to get any traction with the glovegate, they better stick to what can be seen and the facts. Remember when Cotto presented Margarito with an ipad on their 1 on 1 sit down with Kellerman? He showed Margarito in his face the evidence of the handwraps with the blood? That they were used in their first fight? THAT IS WHAT WILDER NEEDS TO DO.

The best thing about that, it can also get in Fury's head as it did Margarito. Now you are trying harder to win to remove any doubt, yet this extra pressure to prove yourself that you can win without a hack, plus please your fanbase adds to the pressure.

I'm not saying Wilder is gonna win the rematch, but with Fury back to normal gloves, like Wilder says, he only needs to be perfect for 1 second.

Comment

So many on here still going with the gloves narrative... Why?

As Fury mentioned in the article, does everyone really believe that Fury was able to bribe/con NSAC, Wilder's corner, the ref, the TV crew...?

If you've ever held a pair of gloves while on someone's hand it would take about half a second to realise it didn't fit or if there was paint missing. I'm sure the commission, ref and Wilder's corner would have found something and called them out.

I don't believe there's anyone that ****** to try to tamper with gloves with all the cameras and people against you watching constantly in a big fight after Margarito. In Fury's case it'd have to be one of the biggest conspiracies in boxing history

Comment

Originally posted by ELPacman View Post
        Honestly, the part where he said, "This is just a quick video" makes me feel like he's more guilty than ever. He's trying to brush it off like it's bs talk and doesn't want to attract even more attention to it.

Listen, let's no go overboard and say there were any objects in the gloves. I've called foul on numerous threads here but never said or will say that there was any foreign objects in the gloves.

If Wilder's team wants to get any traction with the glovegate, they better stick to what can be seen and the facts. Remember when Cotto presented Margarito with an ipad on their 1 on 1 sit down with Kellerman? He showed Margarito in his face the evidence of the handwraps with the blood? That they were used in their first fight? THAT IS WHAT WILDER NEEDS TO DO.

The best thing about that, it can also get in Fury's head as it did Margarito. Now you are trying harder to win to remove any doubt, yet this extra pressure to prove yourself that you can win without a hack, plus please your fanbase adds to the pressure.

I'm not saying Wilder is gonna win the rematch, but with Fury back to normal gloves, like Wilder says, he only needs to be perfect for 1 second.
        This "perfect for 1 second" crap is still going on? All Fury needs to do is walk Wilder down and he KOs him again, simple as that. What's Wilder gonna do, KO Fury while he's walking backwards? The blueprint to beat Wilder is out already, he isn't so scary when you hit him a few times. Guy got hit with jabs and it dazed him lmao

Comment

Originally posted by NYG View Post
          This "perfect for 1 second" crap is still going on? All Fury needs to do is walk Wilder down and he KOs him again, simple as that. What's Wilder gonna do, KO Fury while he's walking backwards? The blueprint to beat Wilder is out already, he isn't so scary when you hit him a few times. Guy got hit with jabs and it dazed him lmao
          BS! A "floppy" glove will make you hit and a "knuckle" glove will make you not get hit! Trust me, it's science!

Comment

28 years as a boxing fan

I never in my 28 years of watching boxing i have seen a former champion like wilder make so many excuses after a loss,i mean damn is he ever gonna stop and give the credit that fury deserves? Like the boxing legends do, own your loss and take it like a real man,not like a kid making stuff up...honestly it only makes wilder look like a little b.... And fury look more like a real champ..and be thankful with your corner that save you from a serious injury,and not blame them for you loss..be a man and keep your head up ex champ

Comment

Autopsy reveals cause of death to be a dent in the head from wearing a 40lb Sauron helmet.

Comment

It's enough team Wilder. Use all the energy to regroup and redeem yourself. Please stop all the ****** talks about whatever reason he hot the loss because it was something waiting to happen once he faces a decent opposition.

Comment

Originally posted by Truth Serum View Post
                  BS! A "floppy" glove will make you hit and a "knuckle" glove will make you not get hit! Trust me, it's science!
                  Wilder lost, accept it and move on

Comment

Once Fury puts his 100% dedication watch out . Wilder is done

Comment

Originally posted by sayf View Post
                      So many on here still going with the gloves narrative... Why?

As Fury mentioned in the article, does everyone really believe that Fury was able to bribe/con NSAC, Wilder's corner, the ref, the TV crew...?

If you've ever held a pair of gloves while on someone's hand it would take about half a second to realise it didn't fit or if there was paint missing. I'm sure the commission, ref and Wilder's corner would have found something and called them out.

I don't believe there's anyone that ****** to try to tamper with gloves with all the cameras and people against you watching constantly in a big fight after Margarito. In Fury's case it'd have to be one of the biggest conspiracies in boxing history
                      Wilder fans are low IQ we’re talking Maxine Waters, Hank Johnson IQ

Comment

Working...
                      X