Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Fury Vows To End Wilder's Career After Claim of Loaded Gloves

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
    so you’re saying that since the opposite trainee was in the dressing room that theirs no what fury couldn’t cheat? Based on all of your statements you have an anti wilder bias. Bad part is you’re probably right. Fury doesn’t need to cheat to beat wilder. He didn’t need to cheat to beat hammer either. But still entered the ring with a janky glove after hammers team watch fury wrap his hands in the dressing room smh
    Stalk much? Yeah I don't care for Wilder but if Fury cheated I'd say so as it's wrong. It's obvious you have an anti Fury bias by running with unproven claims. Nobody but deluded Wilder fans and some of his team running with that excuse. There is no proof of Fury ever loading a glove and you would have to be an absolute moron to buy the claims of complete arm chair experts. Keep crying and not giving credit where it is due, what a clown.

Comment

• Originally posted by Cool Scant View Post
      anyone who uses your excuse as to why their was no foul play on Furys behalf obviously has an agenda.
      "Excuse"?

The burden of proof is on the accuser (i.e. Wilder, and his Wilderettes like you).

Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
      When u remove padding or add plaster, it shows on ur opponent’s face - see Cotto/Margo or Resto/Collins!!! Wilder’s face showed no unusual damage
      Cotto took a knee against a superior fighter that night. Period.

Comment

• Originally posted by Densuo View Post
        The first fight was Fury winning and Wilder keeping up with Knockdowns.

The second fight was an asswhooping.

There's no reason to believe the 3rd won't be another whooping unless Wilder gets lucky.
        And what will you say when Wilder systematically punishes Fury before knocking him out in brutal fashion. That Fury was no good anyway?

They are the two best heavyweights in the world, fighting in their prime. A loss for either one of them won't mean anything other than the fact that they got beaten by the better fighter on the night. Both fighters will still be a force to be reckoned with for any other heavyweight.
        Last edited by davefromvancouv; 07-03-2020, 06:02 PM.

Comment

• Originally posted by jonnyc420 View Post
          Stalk much? Yeah I don't care for Wilder but if Fury cheated I'd say so as it's wrong. It's obvious you have an anti Fury bias by running with unproven claims. Nobody but deluded Wilder fans and some of his team running with that excuse. There is no proof of Fury ever loading a glove and you would have to be an absolute moron to buy the claims of complete arm chair experts. Keep crying and not giving credit where it is due, what a clown.
          hahaha SMD you little bïtch. Your retàrded a$$ can’t answer a simple question. Is it impossible for a fighter to cheat if the opponents team member is in the dressing room while they’re getting their hands wrapped?

I didn’t mention wilder or Furys name in the question. And I never said fury cheated. It’s just a simple question that dïckhead like you refuse to answer because you know you’re full of shït claiming that it’s impossible to cheat if a member of the opponentS team watches while you get your hands wrapped.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post
            "Excuse"?

The burden of proof is on the accuser (i.e. Wilder, and his Wilderettes like you).

Cotto took a knee against a superior fighter that night. Period.
            I never used an excuse or accuse fury of cheating. But wilder haters like you saying that it’s impossible for a fighter to cheat if the opponents team member is watching them get their hands wrapped is BS. Not my fault that I’m not a casual that will fall for such a dumb excuse.

Comment

• Originally posted by IRONCHINHAGLER View Post
              The Nevada Boxing commission in on conspiracy also - they got the gloves after the fight!!
              So what? The footage clearly shows the glove half way down his hand. How does examining the gloves afterwards help prove that? Examine the TV footage

Interesting you say there was a conspiracy because I never said there was!

Comment

• Originally posted by eco1 View Post
                How do you explain the commission, Wilder's corner while the wrapping before the fight, the commission after the fight.

It is just BS and wilder was handed like a rag doll.
                Er.. because the glove was loosened in his corner after they were inspected

I mean that wasn't hard to explain. You would be easy to fool!

If you read Mike Tyson;s biography you will see he used a fake **** to pee from to fool drug testers. But you would be saying "Explain how Mike Tyson was watched giving a sample and he came up clean. He is 100% clean dude!" and then you would say "explain how Uri Geller bent those spoons when people examined them first. I'm telling you he bent them with mind-power""

Comment

• Wilder fans are comfortably the worst in the sport, **** me this is pathetic.

Comment

• Originally posted by KP1 View Post
                    Wilder fans are comfortably the worst in the sport, **** me this is pathetic.
                    Amen!!! Bumsquad gets a clear beatdown in 2nd after getting clearly outboxed in 1st ....Yet his fans will always find pathetic excuses!!

Comment

• Originally posted by davefromvancouv View Post
                      And what will you say when Wilder systematically punishes Fury before knocking him out in brutal fashion. That Fury was no good anyway?

They are the two best heavyweights in the world, fighting in their prime. A loss for either one of them won't mean anything other than the fact that they got beaten by the better fighter on the night. Both fighters will still be a force to be reckoned with for any other heavyweight.
                      2 best Hws in the world??? Not based on their crappy resumes!! That’s for sure!!!!! Besides each other and old Wlad and older overrated Ortiz.....rest of list of opponents for both are so FREAKIN PATHETIC !!!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X