Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

"Too Fast" Fury vs "The Greatest" Ali: Who wins?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
    - -It's my takeaway from U demonstrable immaturity.

And you can't get through a sentence without two misspellings.

Of course my outstanding metaphor and breakdown goes well over your head though. Will be borrowed and rehashed like other content of mine soon enough, because I have an audience.

When you're ready to come around and accept Furys greatness, all will be forgiven, and you will be welcomed aboard the bandwagon with open arms.

Comment

• Fury dominates

The sport evolved. Look at Hoyce Gracie in the UFC. He was unstoppable. He came back years later as the sport evolved, and he got raped. All sports evolve.

Also, fury has devastating power and lighting quickness. Ali would not see those quick long lunches coming. Lights out, Muhammad. Good night.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scumnutts View Post
        The sport evolved. Look at Hoyce Gracie in the UFC. He was unstoppable. He came back years later as the sport evolved, and he got raped. All sports evolve.

Also, fury has devastating power and lighting quickness. Ali would not see those quick long lunches coming. Lights out, Muhammad. Good night.

Not all sports evolve, and boxing has been regressing for years. Fury is an outlier.

MMA is less than 30 years old. Boxing is hundreds of years old. Thousands, If we are being accurate.

All sports can evolve, under the right conditions. Boxing has far less talent and activity than in decades / centuries past and that is significant. This isn't like the NBA where the sport has grown, globally. Boxing has not.

Comment

• Originally posted by LDBC Slayer View Post
          Fury vs Li would be like, idk Ali vs George Groves
          Groves wouldn't last 6 rounds.

Size isn't everything in boxing.

Comment

• Originally posted by LoadedWraps View Post

And you can't get through a sentence without two misspellings.

Of course my outstanding metaphor and breakdown goes well over your head though. Will be borrowed and rehashed like other content of mine soon enough, because I have an audience.

When you're ready to come around and accept Furysl greatness, all will be forgiven, and you will be welcomed aboard the bandwagon with open arms.
            - -I post with an ancient iPhone that imposes spelling.

When U great Fury makes a defense, perhaps a conversation can be had, but prob not with U dummyness.

Comment

• Originally posted by QueensburyRules View Post
              - -I post with an ancient iPhone that imposes spelling.

When U great Fury makes a defense, perhaps a conversation can be had, but prob not with U dummyness.

Ok well replace that iphone my man.

Fury will make defenses and win them. Give him an actual chance to.

Comment

• Coming back to this, I still think Fury outboxes Ali in a thriller, a close 15 rounder if allowed to go beyond 12.

Comment

• Depends on what version of Ali you are talking about. The Ali of the seventies took alot of punishment from smaller men and got more than a few gift decisions. That Ali takes a massive beating from Fury. The Ali before he was banned has a real shot but it cant be stressed enough how much of an advantage Fury has with his size alone add to that he is a very skillful boxer.

Comment

• I like Fury,but theres no way in hell hed beat Ali,its laughable actually that 4 inches in height will overcome Ali being overall better at everything

Comment

• Originally posted by Sun_Tzu View Post
                      Depends on what version of Ali you are talking about. The Ali of the seventies took alot of punishment from smaller men and got more than a few gift decisions. That Ali takes a massive beating from Fury. The Ali before he was banned has a real shot but it cant be stressed enough how much of an advantage Fury has with his size alone add to that he is a very skillful boxer.
                      Fury is only 4 inches taller than Ali,Canelo v everyone hes been fighting should show you that height can't make up for skills,look at RJJ v Ruiz,3 inch height difference (& RJJ often fought small for being 5'11")

Comment

Working...
                      X