Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza-Mikkel LesPierre Weigh-In Report From Las Vegas

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Jose Pedraza-Mikkel LesPierre Weigh-In Report From Las Vegas

Jose Pedraza looks for his second fight as a junior welterweight to produce his first win at the weight.
    The former two-division titlist will have to overcome a tall order, as he next faces former title challenger Mikkel LesPierre. Both boxers made weight for their ESPN-televised headliner, which takes place Thursday evening at MGM Grand Conference Center in Las Vegas beginning at 8:00 p.m. ET/5:00 p.m. PT.
    [Click Here To Read More]

The number I'm looking at for Josec Ruiz is the 3 draws. 3 draws means that his fights are close so I'm guessing he's a slow starter like Badou Jack

Comment

IMAO, -5000 odds

That -5000 odds is impressive and a massive underdog at that. Imagine Ruiz pulling the upset with those odds in place. I love upsets and I want one from this scale. LOL.

Comment

I will call the upset now JP will lose

It’s hard to rebuild after being knocked out at a higher weight when it’s not your normal weight class. I think this will be Padraza retirement fight, unless he just sticks around to have it done again and again.

Comment

Originally posted by hitmanjosh View Post
          It’s hard to rebuild after being knocked out at a higher weight when it’s not your normal weight class. I think this will be Padraza retirement fight, unless he just sticks around to have it done again and again.
          He only fought Zepeda at JWW & lost a decision. LW is probably his more natural weight class to fight at.

Comment

Working...
          X