Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm By Far The Best at 147, Fight With Spence Will Be a Chess Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BLASTER1 View Post
    The guy is fully delusional basically the kid in school that still believes in Santa Clauss at the age of 16.
    ————

I can almost guarantee you the guy is Pakistani.
    Khan is their national hero you know

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
      ———

Crawford is not “my boy”. I don’t pick him to beat Spence.

You must have been watching a different fight. Khan was getting beat by Crawford and would have been stopped before the 10th.

However, that low blow you claim, it looked exactly like the low blow Khan landed on Zab Judah. So, I guess without that low blow Zab would have gone the distance with Khan and possibly win even?
      Zab threw fights against Paulie and Khan. That's well known.

Ultimately, you haven't refuted any of the facts I put up there.

This isn't about Khan being good, it's about Crawford being smoke and mirrors.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Zab threw fights against Paulie and Khan. That's well known.

Ultimately, you haven't refuted any of the facts I put up there.

This isn't about Khan being good, it's about Crawford being smoke and mirrors.
        —————

Do you have any proof that Zab threw those fights? Also, it’s not like I was giving Khan credit for beating Zab.

There are no facts to refute. Crawford maybe what you call him, but I’ll pick him to destroy Khan any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Khan has never fought a top 5 WW in his career, was destroyed by Prescott, Garcia, Canelo and lost to Peterson and somehow Crawford had to fight dirty to beat Khan.
        Khan is a joke. Only his fans think otherwise. I bet you are one of those that believe Floyd ducked him.

Comment

Crawford not done anything yet boasts he's the best by far? Pac s done so much more yet doesn't boast? Which goes to show you can never praise pac enough. You don't need to praise Crawford as if Crawford was a lolly or a stamp he's lick himself.
          Basically loves himself

Comment

—————

Do you have any proof that Zab threw those fights? Also, it’s not like I was giving Khan credit for beating Zab.

There are no facts to refute. Crawford maybe what you call him, but I’ll pick him to destroy Khan any day of the week and twice on Sunday. Khan has never fought a top 5 WW in his career, was destroyed by Prescott, Garcia, Canelo and lost to Peterson and somehow Crawford had to fight dirty to beat Khan.
            Khan is a joke. Only his fans think otherwise. I bet you are one of those that believe Floyd ducked him.
            See, you're still blinded.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT KHAN. CRAWFORD IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

FFS Crawford just got wobbled and dropped by Kavaliauskas, got frustrated and had to hold and hit him.

Why?

Because Crawford can't control his temper.

A fighter - ANY fighter - that exploits that beats him. Period point blank.

Comment

Crawford would knock out everybody man EZ!

Comment

See, you're still blinded.

THIS IS NOT ABOUT KHAN. CRAWFORD IS SMOKE AND MIRRORS.

FFS Crawford just got wobbled and dropped by Kavaliauskas, got frustrated and had to hold and hit him.

Why?

Because Crawford can't control his temper.

A fighter - ANY fighter - that exploits that beats him. Period point blank.
                ———

Any fighter except Khan.

Comment

———

Any fighter except Khan.
                  Prime Khan takes Crawford the full distance.

Crawford's temper is his one weakness. He gets clipped, he goes Bambi.

The version of Khan that fought Chino drops Crawford off a two-piece with a biscuit by the third round, then (assuming Crawford doesn't toss an illegal low blow or hold and hit) dances, combos, jabs and clinches his way to a MD loss.

Comment

Prime Khan takes Crawford the full distance.
                    Crawford's temper is his one weakness. He gets clipped, he goes Bambi.

The version of Khan that fought Chino drops Crawford off a two-piece with a biscuit by the third round, then (assuming Crawford doesn't toss an illegal low blow or hold and hit) dances, combos, jabs and clinches his way to a MD loss.
                    —————-

Define “prime”. Khan and Crawford are the same age.
                    Crawford unified the 140Ibs division.
                    Khan got KO’d in that division and barely survived Maidana.
                    So somehow Khan became “prime” fighting Canelo and after the loss he was no longer in his prime.

The three phases of Khan’s prime: Right before he got destroyed by Prescott.
                    Then he lost his prime but got it right before the Garcia fight.

Lost his prime again but picked it up with Canelo. Then lost it.

Khan has literally come up short in all the big fights. Crawford has not. I am not saying Crawford is the top WW. Nope. Just that no version of Khan beats him

Comment

—————-

Define “prime”.

I am not saying Crawford is the top WW. Nope. Just that no version of Khan beats him
                      As others on NSB will gladly tell you, "prime" has nothing to do with age. It has to do with damage.

When Khan fought Prescott he was not damaged. He was unrefined and got caught not paying attention and put to hard sleep.

But let's be clear here. The ONLY two people to do that were Prescott and Carnelo.

Swift had him on queer street but not asleep. Peterson wobbled him, Chino wobbled him, Algieri wobbled him.

Chino was getting his ears boxed off and got dropped hard before that one round where Khan was in serious danger. Very few fighters can say they put Chino down legit.

Now, which of those names had you NOT heard of prior to the fight?

You'd heard of all of them. Why? Because Khan faced names.

Now, contrast that with Kavaliauskas before he wobbled and dropped Crawford. You hadn't heard of him, didn't know who he was, probably didn't waste money on the fight thinking it was another bum.

Yet that gross unknown did this:

Which made Crawford resort to this:

CUT YOUR BLINDERS OFF.

This is about one thing: Terence Crawford getting handled by a complete unknown who happened to be faster than him, and resorted to Crawford holding and hitting (illegal).

You take ANY fighter with even remotely similar speed to Kavaliauskas, Crawford struggles. Period.

Khan - the version that dropped Chino - happened to be one of those guys with speed enough that Crawford gets tested.

THAT IS NOT AN ENDORSEMENT OF KHAN. THAT IS A CRITICISM OF THE FACT THAT IT TOOK 6 ROUNDS AND AN ILLEGAL SHOT FOR THE SO-CALLED "#1 P4P" TO TAKE OUT A GUY PEOPLE THINK IS A BUM BECAUSE OF ALL OF THE DAMAGE HE'D TAKEN.

Get it?

Comment

Working...
                      X