Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm By Far The Best at 147, Fight With Spence Will Be a Chess Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MxicoFistology View Post
    By far the best? Rofl 🤣 you have only 3 fights at welterweight and they were against jeff horn ,jose benavidez and green machine lol to call yourself the best at 147 you need to beat Shawn porter , keith thurman, Danny garcia , Errol spence and Manny Pacquiao.
    You forgot Khan.

Comment

Fight porter ugas swift garcia or thurman before we can rank you honestly at 147. Crawfords 147 resume is ommm not tested vs anyone relevant. Id even watch crawford vs mikey garcia yet until crawford fights 1 of those names or 1 of other champions i aint watching crawford fights again

Comment

The only thing these chess players have accomplished is make the welterweight division as boring as I've ever seen!

Comment

$100 PPV to see a 12 round snooze fest sound familiar?? Just like when Mayweather-Pacquiao fought and these guys are nowhere near Mayweather and Pacquiao’s legacy and fans.

If Spence-Crawford fight happens I won’t be surprise if both guys carry each other to a controversial draw and then we get all these Spence and Crawford fans saying how such and such won. This fight not sounding good

Comment

Want to see it... but let me know TC belongs there before I spread the word.

Comment

I think it’s hilarious bud Crawford thinks he’s that good but his best win is against someone who got his ass kicked against micheal zerafa lmao

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
                You forgot Khan.

Ohh yeaaah, my bad. Terrence, you also beat a washed up amir khan who just showed up for a payday and quit mid fight, not your fault that he quit but it is your fault the criticisms you’re getting from fighting c level fighters

Comment

Originally posted by MxicoFistology View Post
                  Ohh yeaaah, my bad. Terrence, you also beat a washed up amir khan who just showed up for a payday and quit mid fight, not your fault that he quit but it is your fault the criticisms you’re getting from fighting c level fighters
                  Well, you're half right.

It IS his fault he had to toss a low blow to deal with a guy who's supposed to have a glass chin and who was a year removed from almost dying in the ring courtesy of full middleweight Carnelo's counterpunch. Completely damaged and tentatively jabbing (and landing), yet Crawford in frustration could only get rid of him with a blatant low blow.

Meanwhile, Danny Swift took half the time to spark a fresher, less damaged version of Khan out.

Comment

Originally posted by Mickey Pearson View Post
                    Spence resume is full of cans. Steps up a notch gets exposed. Took a 1/2 step up fighting Mikey couldn't stop him. He knows he steps to bud he's going to get destroyed. Keep hidin Spence keep that 0
                    You ‘ve got corona virus in the gums. You have lost your goddamn mind. ! Put some respek on Spence’s name

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
                      —/-///

“PAC’s recent wins of the last 4 years or so?”?
                      Try the last 8 years.

2012: Lost to Marquez & Bradley

2013: Win over Brandon Rios (for fück’s sake! Rios),

2014: Bradley and Algieri (nobody knew this guy before this)

2015: Lost to Mayweather

2016: Wins over Vargas (seriously?) and a pointless fight win over Bradley.

2017: Lost to Horn

2018: Win over Mathysse (how PAC fans justify this fight is classic delusional)

2019: Wins over Broner (coming off a loss and a draw to Vargas that PAC had beaten) and Thurman (the only legit WW that PAC beat).

Now, if you back to 2009-2011 ... you find catch weights (Cotto, Margarito, Oscar) and beating guys that were coming off losses (Mosley, Clottey)

Just was comparing him to Canelo. No need to go back 8 years because Canelo wasn’t doing much himself at that time, and back then Mayweather was Pacs competition in P4P not Alvarez. Floyd retiring 4 or 5 years ago is the only reason there is a P4P debate at all.

But still, I agree w you for the most part. I mean, I think a fighter does get a few years grace period to keep the crown while not necessarily facing the TOP competition if they have already done so. I’m sure I will get banned for saying this though.

But let’s say Floyd didn’t retire and he kept fighting guys like Berto (no disrespect to Berto) for the next 6 years. At some point, certainly he would have to lose the title of P4P, but it might take 4-6 fights of him facing mediocre guys while someone else is fighting and winning against A list fighters.

This was way off topic. Sorry.

Comment

Working...
                      X