Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Crawford: I'm By Far The Best at 147, Fight With Spence Will Be a Chess Match

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MxicoFistology View Post
    Ohh yeaaah, my bad. Terrence, you also beat a washed up amir khan who just showed up for a payday and quit mid fight, not your fault that he quit but it is your fault the criticisms you’re getting from fighting c level fighters
    ———-

A “washed up Khan”?? Khan was garbage from the get go.

Comment

Originally posted by JLC View Post
      Just was comparing him to Canelo. No need to go back 8 years because Canelo wasn’t doing much himself at that time, and back then Mayweather was Pacs competition in P4P not Alvarez. Floyd retiring 4 or 5 years ago is the only reason there is a P4P debate at all.

But still, I agree w you for the most part. I mean, I think a fighter does get a few years grace period to keep the crown while not necessarily facing the TOP competition if they have already done so. I’m sure I will get banned for saying this though.

But let’s say Floyd didn’t retire and he kept fighting guys like Berto (no disrespect to Berto) for the next 6 years. At some point, certainly he would have to lose the title of P4P, but it might take 4-6 fights of him facing mediocre guys while someone else is fighting and winning against A list fighters.

This was way off topic. Sorry.
      ——-

Not off topic at all. I agree with you 💯.

Put it this way, if Floyd had fought Horn or Algieri or Mathysse or Broner or Jesse Vargas or Clottey .... I can’t imagine what PAC loyal fans would say about that.

Comment

Originally posted by revelated View Post
        Well, you're half right.

It IS his fault he had to toss a low blow to deal with a guy who's supposed to have a glass chin and who was a year removed from almost dying in the ring courtesy of full middleweight Carnelo's counterpunch. Completely damaged and tentatively jabbing (and landing), yet Crawford in frustration could only get rid of him with a blatant low blow.

Meanwhile, Danny Swift took half the time to spark a fresher, less damaged version of Khan out.
        ————/

“Supposed to have a glass jaw”???

Crawford was beating Khan before Khan quit or the low blow. You are basically saying without a low blow Crawford would not have beaten Khan, seriously?

Comment

Originally posted by Oregonian View Post
          ————/

“Supposed to have a glass jaw”???

Crawford was beating Khan before Khan quit or the low blow. You are basically saying without a low blow Crawford would not have beaten Khan, seriously?
          Without that low blow, Khan takes Crawford the full distance even in loss. Crawford couldn't have that level of embarrasment.

Comment

Without that low blow, Khan takes Crawford the full distance even in loss. Crawford couldn't have that level of embarrasment.
            ———-

So Khan gets destroyed by Prescott and then Garcia. Goes to hell and back with Maidana and Peterson and somehow he lasts the distance with Crawford.
            Prior to that “low blow”, how did did you score the fight?

Comment

"It'll be a chess match, but you need to pay me as if it won't be".

Comment

———-

So Khan gets no destroyed by Prescott and then Garcia. Goes to hell and back with Maidana and Peterson and somehow he lasts the distance with Crawford.
                The guy is fully delusional basically the kid in school that still believes in Santa Clauss at the age of 16.

Comment

———-

So Khan gets destroyed by Prescott and then Garcia. Goes to hell and back with Maidana and Peterson and somehow he lasts the distance with Crawford.
                  Here's what we do know.
                  1. Crawford couldn't KO "Glass Jaw" Amir Khan off his chin.
                  2. The one time Khan went down, he got right back up. Unlike with Danny Swift where Bayless could have stopped it
                  3. Khan was pumping a jab into Crawford's face every round.
                  4. Crawford got mad at the clinching (a legal tactic to nullify an aggressive fighter) and instead of doing what Danny Swift did to win it clean, he tossed a low blow so hard any fighter would struggle to recover. Same force Gainer tossed on Norwood.
                  5. Had Crawford not lost his temper and tossed low, he would have been kept on the end of the jab all night long.
                  6. Khan lasted six rounds and took an illegal shot from Crawford to go home, fresh off nearly dying against Carnelo. Danny Swift took 4 rounds to chin (cleanly) a prime, undamaged Khan.

Like I said, I don't see Khan winning if he had gone the distance. But we all need to understand the facts I put about your boy.

Comment

Originally posted by BIGPOPPAPUMP View Post
                    WBO welterweight champion Terence "Bud" Crawford is hoping to eventually get in the ring with WBC, IBF welterweight champion Errol Spence. The two boxers are regarded as the best fighters of the welterweight division. A unification between the two is nowhere near the possibility of taking place.
                    [Click Here To Read More]
                    by far the best @ 147 yet fight w/ Spence will be a chess match
                    DUD

Comment

Here's what we do know.
                      1. Crawford couldn't KO "Glass Jaw" Amir Khan off his chin.
                      2. The one time Khan went down, he got right back up. Unlike with Danny Swift where Bayless could have stopped it
                      3. Khan was pumping a jab into Crawford's face every round.
                      4. Crawford got mad at the clinching (a legal tactic to nullify an aggressive fighter) and instead of doing what Danny Swift did to win it clean, he tossed a low blow so hard any fighter would struggle to recover. Same force Gainer tossed on Norwood.
                      5. Had Crawford not lost his temper and tossed low, he would have been kept on the end of the jab all night long.
                      6. Khan lasted six rounds and took an illegal shot from Crawford to go home, fresh off nearly dying against Carnelo. Danny Swift took 4 rounds to chin (cleanly) a prime, undamaged Khan.

Like I said, I don't see Khan winning if he had gone the distance. But we all need to understand the facts I put about your boy.
                      ———

Crawford is not “my boy”. I don’t pick him to beat Spence.

You must have been watching a different fight. Khan was getting beat by Crawford and would have been stopped before the 10th.

However, that low blow you claim, it looked exactly like the low blow Khan landed on Zab Judah. So, I guess without that low blow Zab would have gone the distance with Khan and possibly win even?

Comment

Working...
                      X