Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Derevyanchenko: Golovkin Fight Was Really Close, But I Won; Would Love A Rematch

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bronx2245 View Post
    The only fight I want more than Spence vs. Crawford is Canelo vs. Spence @ 160! Window for that is closing quick!
    Spence could easily make 160. Sign me up!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Mario g View Post
      That picture, Trump and Tyson giving each other a Freemason handshake.
      lmfao preach
      Last edited by Mr.365; 06-15-2020, 07:23 PM.

Comment

Derev whooped BBB side's ass !

Comment

He clearly lost the fight. GGG landed the bigger cleaner shots.

Comment

Just rewatched it and gave it to Golovkin because of the knockdown. Some of the middle rounds tough to score. It's either Derevyanchenko wins on activity or GGG because of the bigger shots. GGG didn't like those angles or body shots.

Comment

Derevyanchenko was a bad ass in the 10th

Comment

Not just saying it because I'm a Golovkin guy but when most fighters get in the ring with him they put on their career best performance. It's probably because they've seen how strong his chin is how tough he is so they subconsciously throw their hardest shots and box to their best. You only have to see the difference in how Jacobs fought GGG compared to how he fought Sulecki and how Derevyanchenko fought him compared to how he fought Jack Culcay.

Was a mad close fight but I also had it one point to G literally by way of the knockdown.

Comment

Originally posted by Satir View Post
                  He was dropped in that fight, corrupted Harvey Dock saved him from being KOd in the 10th and his face after the fight was like he's just been in the ring with GGG, lol, i dont think he wants to go through that over again, there are easier ways to win a title and money
                  You know that bro Golovkin hit him with a left, right, left three piece... Sergey was ready to go and Golovkin had his right hand ****ed for the knockout shot with a good 5 seconds remaining on the clock before that twat referee jumped in to halt the round early. Uncle Al blatantly slipped him a few brown envelopes.

Comment

I would be the first to admit that Gennady defeated Canelo both times. However, at the same time I have to acknowledge that Sergiy definitely won their fight; Yes he most certainly did.

I believe that knockdown by GGG is what perhaps sealed the deal for him against Derevyanchenko on the scorecards but it still wasn't enough to convince me that he won their fight either. He lost.

Comment

Originally posted by el*** View Post
                      spence is massive, he admitted he got up to 189 inbetween fights and the thing is he dont even look chubby or bloated at 189. He drains down all camp and drains before the weigh in.

He COULD fight at 160 like yesterday but he will duck canelo unless its a 30 million level offer.
                      Alvarez vs. Spence in AT &T Stadium would be bigger than Spence vs. Mikey Garcia, and that drew 47K fans! So if Canelo offered Spence anything less than 35% of the whole pie, then it would mean he don't want that work!

Comment

Working...
                      X